Follow the rules

Captain Nemo

Thats a good one. Funny, I can really see some people doing some of those things. Too bad that lady from ACE that jumped from The Raven last years didn't heed to the rules, she'd still be alive today.

Heres another WHOSE LINE quote for you:

Colin: It started with a badly timed bald joke!

Have a great day!!! cool.gif

Heres another WHOSE LINE quote for you:

Colin: It started with a badly timed bald joke!

Have a great day!!! cool.gif

It's so nice to have another whose line fan on the site. smile.gif

I'll add it to my quote list, thanks!

Hey why not. Why don't we add on to the video of what things we should also not do on a coaster.

This was funny, but so true. As we all know most accidents happen on rides because of rider error.

Also we should also be careful of chewing gum or eating candy while riding. Remember the girl who choked on gum while on a rollercoaster. I forgot where that happened, but that was scary.

This is more of an FYI than a rule, but it's something that many people would love to know...

When walking past Green Slime Zone in Nick Central, do not stand around to see what's going on, unless you don't mind getting drenched. You do not have much time to get at least 6 feet away from the green tower structure before you will get drenched.

I can't tell you how many times I've seen innocent guests meander by just in time to get soaked. While it's rather amusing for those who knew what was coming, I'm sure the guests themselves didn't find it quite as enjoyable.