PARK CLOSED JUNE 5th/ PKI Web site update

pkiboy

Sunday, June 5th

IMPORTANT CALENDAR NOTE: Paramount's Kings Island is closed to the general public and all Season Passholders for a private company event on Sunday, June 5, 2005.

GOLD PASS BRING-A-FRIEND FREE DAY!

Friday, June 3rd, 2005

Another Gold Pass Exclusive

Cost: One Complimentary Ticket Per Gold Passholder

Grab your Gold Season Pass and a friend and come to the park on Friday, June 3rd to take part in the GOLD PASS BRING-A-FRIEND FREE DAY at Paramount’s Kings Island. Simply take your Gold Pass and your friend directly to the main Front Gate turnstiles on this VIP day and your friend can enjoy the park absolutely FREE! One complimentary ticket per Gold Pass.

PKI just updated there web site check it out!!!!!!!

PKI is always closed to the general public the first Sunday in June. PKI has been doing this for quite a few years now. Their actually is a reason to this. If you don't know PM me and i'll tell ya in a PM.

Oh that's just F'ing grand.. I had been planning all month to attend on the 5th. This just threw a giant monkey wrench into my plans, along with people who were flying up from Florida to attend. I had no idea they closed the park on a weekend. Oh well, I guess we'll try and come on Saturday, but was looking forward to Sunday, now I'm trying to make it... kinda puts a damper on my fun.

This has nothing to do with IJST. As the site says, it's a private company event - meaning a private event for a local company. This company happens to be quite well known and has offices in the Mason area, although the company's headquarters are not located here. That's all I will say about it.

OldiesMan: "This company happens to be quite well known and has offices in the Mason area, although the company's headquarters are not located here. That's all I will say about it."

This is not a hush hush covert operation there buddy! The name of the company is DIAA/Lexmark and this does happen every June. Nothing confidential about that is there?

They are probably going to discuss the Italian Job.

Ok, did anyone else laugh when they got done reading that? To think they closed an amusement park for an entire weekend day, just so park officials can talk about a ride? I cant seem to stop laughing for some reason.

Wright pat air force base is also one of the reservee's.

if you know someone from there or works on the base they can get you in. But I'll warn you now tickets are not being handed out to much, there restricting people to 3 extra tickets per person this year.

PKIworker - the only reason I worded it that way is because of the rule about not saying stuff that wouldn't be known to the public otherwise. The website where I got that information is not available to the general public (to my knowledge anyway), so I did not wish to say who it was. I figured PKI would have given more information to the public if they had wanted to, and was not trying to make it look like there was something really secret about this.

On a related note, what exactly is DIAA? I couldn't find any information about them online (most of my searching just turned up results relating to NCAA Division 1AA sports). I am quite familiar with Lexmark and found that they have offices on Irwin-Simpson Road in Mason, but couldn't find anything about DIAA, and have never even heard of them.