BeastBuzz 2005 Saturday June 11 2005

This is just a reminder

CoasterBuzz Club is proud to present with Paramount's Kings Island BeastBuzz 2005! Join our club for a day of coasters, more coasters, food, more coasters and more coasters.

Hears whats in store for the event:

Lunch: Beverage service 2:30-4:30 pm, food service 3:00-4:00 pm in the former International Resaurant above the main entrance. Ride like crazy in the morning then help yourself to this feast of all-you-can-eat burgers fried chicken and hot dogs!

Exclusive Ride Time (ERT): The Beast... for the morning walkback and at night! We'll also hit Flight of Fear, Delirium and the awesome new IJST. This will be a night of rides you'll never forget!

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! In addition to the amazin collection of roller coasters at PKI the marketing staff will offer triva contests, guest speakers, scavenger hunt and backstage tours of some of your favorite attractions.

$40 CoasterBuzz Club Member, has no Paramount Park season pass

$44 Non-club member, has no Paramount Park season pass

$16 CoasterBuzz Club Member, has Paramount Park season pass

$20 Non-club member, has Paramount Park season pass

You can go online and get the registration Form

Saturday June 11, 2005

Paramount's Kings Island

Hurry turn your form by THIS FRIDAY JUNE 3RD. you can turn it in at group sales and on the day of the event pick up yuor tickets no later than 11:00 am. YOU MUST HAVE A PHOTO ID READY TO CLAIM YOUR TICKETS

Im sorry for posting this so late but some of you still have time so hurry. I still have not filled out my form so DONT BE LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is great - and I want to go. But my 76 year old father and his 72 year old girlfriend are flying in from Florida to visit me that weekend. They are not in shape, not do they desire to partake in such activities.

I hope that I can attend the next event at PKI. My family and I went to weeks ago and I was planning to visit this Saturday. However, I was asked to act in a public access TV show this Saturday - and I need as much experience and publicity as possible.

I hope that those of you who can make it have fun. You'll find me at PKI this Father's Day.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

chef.gif

Just as a reminder...

There is a Flight of Fear Behind the Scenes tour at 8:15 that morning so get there early. How often do you get to go inside the spaghetti bowl with the lights on? It's a side of the ride you don't get to see often.

Hope to see you all there!

Steve Boehmker

PKI Marketing Communications

Just as a reminder...

There is a Flight of Fear Behind the Scenes tour at 8:15 that morning so get there early. How often do you get to go inside the spaghetti bowl with the lights on? It's a side of the ride you don't get to see often.

Hope to see you all there!

Steve Boehmker

PKI Marketing Communications

Steve's right. Last year when we got to go in there for Fall Freakout it was the highlight of the day in my opinion, except getting only one question wrong on Stevie B's scavanger hunt (it's GHASTLY Manor, not GHOSTLY Manor) Lesson learned, I guess. biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

It was a great event. I only did The Beast walkback. I also helped Maureen with her Kings Island facts. she called me the PKI quiz guy. Jeff did not come so Maureen led the tour. she was great. I had a great time. I hope we have another tour like this soon.