04 improvments

flightoffear1996

FOF probly has the most sophisticated lap bar but ive seen people just stand up in them before they were unlocked when it was in the station to. A kid wiggled out of a drop zone harness in great america to. If you want out of it and your body is right you can get out. Reguardless of how the restraint is made. Just like handcuffs most people cant get them infront of them but I know and seen people that have.

I doubt that TR was changed. It is only entering it's 3rd year, and many people have not been on it yet. If there would be a dropoff in riders, then they would change it.

Also- if it was changed for 2004, it would have been announced by now.

I don't think that they would annouce a ride program chage to TR:TR because mose of the GP would care less or maybe the park wants it to be a surpize but, we will find out Saturday for sure if its open.

Sure PKI would announce it, if they didn't- fire the marketing dept. Why spend the money on changing things, if you are not going to let people know. It is just like PKI letting us know about the changes to The Beast, SoB, Coney Mall, etc.

Disney has changed Tower of Terror a number of times now, and made sure that the word was out.

I do not believe that Drop Zone got new seats. Technically, Drop Zone does have Volcano styled seats and restraints as both Drop Zone and Volcano were both manufactured by Intamin. I could be wrong, but I nev er heard any news about DZ and new seats.