King Cobra Track Gone?

BoddaH1994

Ok now, anyone who actually works AT the park know anything? *looks at himself*

I was turning around back there earlier, and there still is track there. Kinda hard to see since the weeds are tall, but its there.

I rode SOB this past weekend and saw that the track was still there. It was actually quite cool to see it but sad that it is sitting there rotting. So unless it was removed Monday or something, it should still be there.

Hi folks. First post here. I've been going to KI on and off for around 25 years or so.

I remember the last time I rode the KC was, I think, the year before it was dismantled. It had been a while since I had been to the park and I had grown (up and out) since that time. Let's just say that it's a miracle that my son was conceived. I somehow got the seat locked into a position wherein it was far too low to the ground. I spent the entire ride having my man parts battered. I never rode it again. smile.gif

There is one KC graveyard behind Racer and another behind Son of Beast.

The area behind Son of Beast is the same area behind Racer.

Wrong Ben. Theres only about a half a park length between the two sites. For an idea on where The Racer one is, watch the fireworks.

How many times does it take me to tell you all that I HAVE BEEN BACK THERE THREE DAYS AGO, AND YES, ITS THERE!