Drinks and Refills

keithandmissy

I've always found that the souvenier cup is the BEST deal in the park, especially if you're there for more than one day. Here's why. . you pay $4.99 or so for a souvenier cup and fill it with pop. And then you clip it to your belt and carry it around with you for the remainder of the stay and fill it up with water when you want a drink. You save SO MUCH money that way!!!

I actually got my cup for free for going the to the very first Season Pass day. Then .99 to refill it when I flash my pass! You might think it is a pain to carry all day long, but when it is in my backpack, out of my way, the cup is well worth it!

You can still buy the Season Pass Cups, but you'll have to show your Season Pass ID. Refills on these cups are $0.99 and refills on the 40 oz sports quart are $1.99 even if you have a season pass.

Yep, what I do is buy a $3 bottle of water. Drink the good water, then refill the bottle all day at the fountains with the parks default water supply. It may not be as good, or as cold, but I like the price. Perhaps Kings Island should advertise that? "Kings Island - We've got the Movies, The Hottest Rides, a Big Ass Water Park and best of all? FREE WATER!!!!"

yes i was there on the 7th and they were still sellin the season pass cups I didnt have to show my pass to get the refill for .99. I didnt see how much the cup cost because i got mine for free back in April. But whats this i hear about PKI making people who had glasses and hats on in the picture retake there pic. They told me it was to busy Tuesday so i didnt get to retake it.

I know that we were trying to sell all the extra season pass sports quarts that we had left a few days ago. You didn't even have to be a season pass holder to get it. However, I am truly saddened (as a park employee) that we are charging 8 dollars for a spongebob or scooby sport quart. I know last year we couldn't keep those things in stock because they were priced (reasonabaly) at 5.34 or something like that. But this year we have so many because people do not want to spend 8 dollars.

Two PKI products that I'm looking for (if anyone can find them):

1. A Beast 25th Anniversary Sport Quart from last year (by the time I decided I wanted one, I couldn't find them anymore).

2. An "I survived Son of Beast" t-shirt. I saw it in the shop over in Action Zone last year, but didn't have money for it at the time. When I did have money, I couldn't find it and nobody even knew if there was such a shirt...

I tried looking for that Son of Beast shirt at Outfitters in Rivertown earlier this year (since they seem to have the best selection of stuff), but couldn't find one.