Nights of Fire 2005

adam16068@yahoo.com

I was there for one of the nights last year and enjoyed it. I was watching from the area near the bumper cars along what is now Italian Job Stunt Track there in Coney Mall. The vantage point was great, but the timing was horrible. They'd do something over near the tower, and I'd no sooner turn to see that and they'd shoot something off from a different section of the park which was in the opposite direction. I was also disappointed at the tower display - on TV they made it look like they were going to light up the entire tower all at once, but they only did a little at a time, and it never lasted long enough to enjoy. It was a good display though.

The Fire work show at Disneyland Wishes is the best show I have ever saw. Makes the show at PKI look like those fire works you get at the store. Last time I saw the fire works at PKI they where very bad with no music and a tree was in the way so you could not see that much. You think someone would move the tree or more the fireworks so you could see them better.