The Beast 1-3

Face/OFF only 1 time

The Vortex only one time

Tomb Raider will never ride again

Drop Zone 1-3

Delirium 1-4

The Racer going forward 3 times Going backward 3 times

THE ITALIAN JOB STUNT TRACK HAVE RIDDEN 53 times

Now i think some of you guys ride only one time I may be wrong.

It all depends on two things for me right now:

1. How long the lines are

2. How long until I have to be at work

I've ridden most of the rides this season though - everything except the following (excluding kiddie rides that I'm too big for and pay attractions):

Congo River Falls

Flight of Fear

IJST

Runaway Reptar

Scooby's Ghoster Coaster

Scooby & the Haunted Castle

SkyTours

Train

Whitewater Canyon

Wild Thornberries

Congo Falls, Whitewater Canyon and Wild Thornberries - Since I usually only have a few hours to kill before work, I always come dressed nicely so all I have to do is change shirts and put on a hat before heading off to work. Therefore I don't feel like getting soaked because I won't have enough time to dry off...

Flight of Fear - Wanted to ride it once earlier this year, but the line was too long. Now I keep forgetting to ride it smile.gif

IJST - I want to ride it, but as I said above, I usually only have a few hours to kill before work (I'm still in school until the end of next week), and I don't want to get a ticket if there's a chance I won't get to ride it anyway...

Reptar - Rode it once last year, and don't feel like going all the way over there just to ride it. The only other time I'm in that part of the park is when I'm working.

Scooby's Ghoster Coaster - rode it once last year and decided that the ride didn't really have anything that would make me want to cram my long legs into those cars again...

Scooby's Haunted Castle - Haven't really decided if I want to ride this or not. I liked it better when it was a Smurfs boat ride.

SkyTours - No real desire to ride this, especially since the wait is almost always 25-30 minutes (even worse on really busy days!).

Train - no point in riding it if I'm not going to the water park.

Reptar - Rode it once last year. Nice ride I guess, but the only time I'm ever in that part of the park is when I'm heading to work.