Baby Chef is here!

As the media director of PKI-Central.com, I have the fortunate responsibility of informing all of you that Charles Infosino (aka Italian Chef) and his wife Yukari have given birth to their first born child, a son named Antonino Infosino!

If you don't know who Charles is, you don't come around here very often. Charles is the author of the Unofficial Guidebook to Paramount's Kings Island, one of the main posters here on PKIC, and an all around cool guy. So, if you run into Charles at one of our meeting days in the next few weeks, make sure to congratulate him!

Regards,

Ryan

PKIC

Media Director

:chef:

I would like to thank you all, especially Ryan, for your well wishes.

Antonino Hiroki Infosino was born on March 31st at 10:22 PM weighing 5 lbs., 11 oz. We named my son after my uncle, who has been acceptionally kind to us - and for those of you who have a copy of The Unofficial Guidebook to Paramount's Kings Island, you'll notice I dedicated it to my uncle. My son's middle name, Hiroki, is to honor my father-in-law. In case you're curious, my wife is Japanese...hence the name Hiroki is Japanese.

Mrs. Chef is in good shape in spite of a C-section birth - as is the baby. We are very happy with our new son and thank you all for your kindness. I hope to see many of you at PKIC meetings this year.

Sincerely,

Italian Chef aka Charles Infosino

Baby pics are coming soon.

Funny story about how I found out. I was at Hooters living the life that Charles had just given up when I got a voicmail from him. He went on for about a minute and a half about how he couldn't go to the park Sunday but would be able to go next weekend. It wasn't until the last 10 seconds that he told me why. lol THAT is a true PKI fan. :D

Antonio Infosino?

That name is not very Italian! ;)

Congrats Chef. :chef: .

I have a daughter that is 3 and all I have been doing for the last month is checking her height to see what she can/can't get on. Bringing her on the kiddie rides is the most fun that I have ever had at any park.

Everyones saying the same thing and I wanna be different but there isn't anything to say but thanks! I just found out today and it's April 4th I'm not on here enough..anyways I'm so happy for you! And I know you'll be a great dad goodluck!

I love the name that's so cute.

I'd like to thank you all for the well wishes for my family. Nino is the greatest miracle of my life. I can't wait to take him to PKI this June and watch him ride his first kiddie coaster when he's old enough.

And his hair is funny! :D

Have a great day!

Italian Chef