what to ride?

hulkster14

I would suggest either going to IJST first or Action Zone. Whichever you don't first do later in the day. Every ride is worth at least one ride, then go back and rides the ones you like more. Vortex's line moves pretty fast. You have to hit The Beast at night, it's a very fun ride at night. Don't forget about Flight of Fear, depending on the day of the week you visit, this line could be long.

^I'd say it is as long as the line isn't too long. If it's out of the cave and only maybe a turnstyle or two I'd wait, but if it's out of the waiting area, don't wait. Most people either love or hate this ride. I personally like it, just don't go in there expecting anything as good as spiderman the ride and you should enjoy it. I know a lot of people thought Tomb Raider would be as good as Spiderman so they were dissapointed when they rode it. But if you go in there not knowing what to expect you'll probably enjoy it. I enjoy the ride alot.

And for what Tomb Raider is, it is a Top Spin, if you've ever ridden one. You can get a look at what it looks like Here at Hussrides.com. It's also got some good themeing for being in a seasonal park. The ride essentially just flips and spins you, but its not a whril-n-hurl, it doesn't make you feel that disoriented or sick like some of those spin rides can.

If you are looking for thrill hopefully Delirium will be back up, its having some trouble went a couple of days ago. Any coaster or ride in Action Zone is what your looking for. Vortex and Flight of Fear also great rides. DEFFINATLY RIDE The Beast AT NIGHT!

Ride FoF first, it always gets really crowded (and for first time PKIers, the line can be decieving). Then I would head over to Tomb Raider (if you don't want to, then I would ride it just to ride it b/c there surely wont be a line). After that I would hit Action Zone. Then, they rides waits on the "major" attractions that I didn't list shouldn't have bad lines.

Oh, and if you want to, you can hit Beast when you ride Tomb Raider.