Delirium Repairs Photos

Coney_man

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I heard (a guess) that the reason it is taking so long for Delirium to open could be the fact that they work mostly at night. Although that sounds like a better idea for the workers to avoid the very hot days we have been having, I would hope they would not be doing that because everyone wants the ride to open back up as much as I do haha.

Its funny how theres no realy facts to this topic, just rumors and "guesses". Delerium will be up when its up, have you people ever though that the park isnt telling you the whole truth because they dont want you to misinterpret the situation? Thats why no ones telling you exactly whats going on, because topics like this get started and rumors fly and misconceptions grow........soon someone will say "I heard Delerium is sinking" or something stupid like that.

Is Delirium only worked on at night (when we have all clearly seen it worked on in the day)

Is Delirium going to open in six weeks?

Is Delirium sinking?

I dont know, but I do know this:

I just saved a lot of money on my car insurance!

LOL, that was pretty good ZosoBeast! It will open when it is ready to be opened. I`m sure the park is ready to have it opened, to increase the overall park capacity, and to allow people to ride one of the more popular flats in the park. I`m sure that they are doing everything possible to open it as quickly as they can.

It is because the part probably had to be custom fabricated. I would imagine that the cranes and workers seen on the ride a couple weeks ago were removing the broken part, so that when the new one arrives, all they have to do is install it. I wonder if PKI also ordered an extra part, so that if it fails again they will have a replacement ready without a lengthy delay like they have had this time.

I wonder if PKI also ordered an extra part, so that if it fails again they will have a replacement ready without a lengthy delay like they have had this time.

Hopefully this part was designed beter so that it woulnt fail. Or if it does fail, sometime in late fall would fit my schedule much beter than the middle of the summer.

well actually a fat person went on the ride and when the ride was going full swing one direction the motors couldn't make it up all the way n' thats y one of the gears got screwed.  didn't take a genius to know that  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

I resemble that remark. mad.gif ( laugh.gif )

I say it would be open in the next 2-3 weeks for sure I can't wait to get my first spin cycle in a long time.

You must be an expert with the park to have such accurate information! Actually - why don't you just wait and see when it reopens and stop speculating about it.