Line Jumping

adam16068@yahoo.com

One thing that I hate the most is when people on certain rides where the line starts at near the mid way where there is like two rails on each side and there is a little bit of room on each side by the particians they slip between the rails and walk between the rail and the partician to get ahead of everyone else in the line for that attraction.

The one thing I hate your in line and someone says their mom is in the line so they what by. Hey why not wait in line with the rest of use. While I was at Disneyland their was line jumping on all the rides. The CMs tried to stop it but with so many doing it they gave up.

I was in line for Sky Tours yesterday and this older man got out of line, his wife held his place, he came back with like, 6 or 7 ppl.... his daughter, another gentleman, and several little kids... and they all just cut in line!!! I was so ticked.

then yesterday we were in line for beast and some moron just shoved past people. He didn't even say excuse me. The rude ******* just shoved everyone out of his way to go catch up with his buddies and his girlfriend, and then stood there smooching her and hanging all over each other. *gags*

I was in line for Sky Tours yesterday and this older man got out of line, his wife held his place, he came back with like, 6 or 7 ppl.... his daughter, another gentleman, and several little kids... and they all just cut in line!!! I was so ticked.

then yesterday we were in line for beast and some moron just shoved past people. He didn't even say excuse me. The rude ******* just shoved everyone out of his way to go catch up with his buddies and his girlfriend, and then stood there smooching her and hanging all over each other. *gags*

I think that was not fair to you just to wait that much longer in line because of that old man and his grandchildren. He should have started waiting all over again.

If you see this happen again, tell an associate or tell him yourself, he CANT do that. I never let this get by on Beast unless its just like 1 parent trying to reach small children or a small child had to leave to use the rest room and couldnt hold it. I caught some little punk try to leave the line Saturday and go to the restroom and then go back to his friends, i told him he couldnt do this then he tried jumping inot the line through the exit, i kicked him out of line.

I will admit, I line jumped once, BUT I HAVE A GOOD REASON! There were a group of black people just talking in the Son of Beast queue. They didnt move for about five minutes, so I jumped infront of them, but once they noticed I nodded to them and let everybody get in front of me and I resumed my proper place. No harm done. I also didnt know about the line jumping rule untill 30 seconds after I did that becuase I noticed the "No Line jumping!" sign.

It is annoying when this happens. People wait in a long line while their friends go do other rides, and then when they get close, their friends shove right past everyone else and join them in line. It's rude, and shouldn't be tolerated. I'm pretty sure Security can throw you out of the park for doing that.

It's that they don't teach manners in school anymore!

1. Line jumpers have been conditioned not to fear punishment for minor infractions;

2. The rudest ones learned to overpower their parents and all other authority figures at an early age, and never looked back. They'll just as soon punch you in the face than to comply with the rules;

3. Nobody stands up against people like this, like they used to. Time was when people would shout at line jumpers until, embarrassed, they'd comply and go to the back of the line. Now, everyone's too afraid of getting flipped off by rude punks....or getting sued. ...But, things can change for the better. dry.gif

That is allowed becuase you arent cutting anybody else. When I go to TRTR and there isnt a line I just hop everything and walk into the cave, no big deal.

I don't allow that on my ride(s) queue lines, and sure hope other ride ops don't allow it as well! Queue jumping is more about safety sometimes then line jumping. So I don't allow people to duck through the rails, or hop over them, even when there ISN'T a line.

These three guys that didn't even speak English(weren't at the time anyway) were standing in line for the back seat of SoB and one of there friends came back after I got in line and just got in front of me! I was thinking JERK! Then, they all left to take pictures of friends already on a train. So, since they all left, I walked up and stood in the middle of the "lane" so they couldn't pass me. It was so funny, b/c I could see him trying to get around me! Finally, when a train came in, he just pushed his way in front of me...but thank god he wasn't planning on riding. Him and his friends all hopped over the train and left! I was thinking to myself "What a bunch of annoying idiots." This whole ordeal would have gone over much more smoothly if they just would have been polite and told me what they were doing! But like I said, I think their English was probably pretty rough b/c they weren't even wearing shirts w/ English writing.

If you see this happen again, tell an associate or tell him yourself, he CANT do that. I never let this get by on Beast unless its just like 1 parent trying to reach small children or a small child had to leave to use the rest room and couldnt hold it. I caught some little punk try to leave the line Saturday and go to the restroom and then go back to his friends, i told him he couldnt do this then he tried jumping inot the line through the exit, i kicked him out of line.

I am happy that you are combatting the problem. I have never cut in line on a ride. I always look at the rules on the map before entering the park.

There were a group of black people just talking in the Son of Beast queue.

Why they gotta be black?

Would you have rather they said something else? I mean is it not politically correct to call someone of African Amercian decent "Black"? I have lots of Black friends and if I called them African Americans they would look at me an laugh! People kill me with all this POLITICAL RIGHT AND WRONG WORDS! Get a life!

Why they gotta be black?

Would you have rather they said something else? I mean is it not politically correct to call someone of African Amercian decent "Black"? I have lots of Black friends and if I called them African Americans they would look at me an laugh! People kill me with all this POLITICAL RIGHT AND WRONG WORDS! Get a life!

According to the US census, the term for a person of African-American descent is "black" so it techincally is politically correct.

Why they gotta be black?

LOL. Well it was meant as a joke. But I meant why did he have to mention that they were black. If they were white would he have said, "There was this group of white people just talking in the Son of Beast queue?" It just sounded odd to me.

Why they gotta be black?

LOL. Well it was meant as a joke. But I meant why did he have to mention that they were black. If they were white would he have said, "There was this group of white people just talking in the Son of Beast queue?" It just sounded odd to me.

I would have said they were white people if that is what they were.

I'm not going to go into the whole black and african american thing. I just said they were black, thats all. I'm not racist, I was just describing the situation. And personaly, when I say African American, I think it makes me look more racist then if I said black.

You are correct. I am in no way raciest as I have as many black friends as I have white friends. God created all equal!

That is allowed becuase you arent cutting anybody else. When I go to TRTR and there isnt a line I just hop everything and walk into the cave, no big deal.

I don't allow that on my ride(s) queue lines, and sure hope other ride ops don't allow it as well! Queue jumping is more about safety sometimes then line jumping. So I don't allow people to duck through the rails, or hop over them, even when there ISN'T a line.

When I'm sitting at Beast greeter I dont allow people to duck under either, especially when I see kids do it and they are cutting in front of other people even if they dont mean to.