Line Jumping

adam16068@yahoo.com

Well when its walk on weekends its bad. I see people cut in line wile waiting for The Beast and Son of Beast It drives me crazy when people do that. It also drives me crazy when people ask "how long is the wait" Cant people just wait in line for half an hour. I can understand 1 hour. I can wait in line for at least 2 hours.

The problem with walk on weekends is that most gold pass holders dont take the time to read about the perks they have and follow the instructions. On The Beast we have a regular line and a gold pass line that run side by side. A lot of times gold pass holders will be waiting in the regular line and see that the line next to them is a gold pass lane and they will ho over, however they dont know what theyre supposed to do and they dont have their ride time tickets. So when they get up tot he station and dont have tickets they are sent to the eifel tower kiosk to go get their tickets. The system works great if people only read the instructions, its the same with double ride tuesdays, people think jsut cuase they have a gold pass they can sit in any seat and ride twice, yet if they read their gold pass flyer theyd know you have to be in a certain lane. It just amazes me how easy it is to take 5 minutes and learn how to use the perks correctly, and a lot of guests do, but there are still so many who dont. Does anyone know if today is a Bring a friend free day (I pray to god its not)?

I see people line jumping at PKI all of the time. There was one instance about a moth ago in The Beast line where it was totally packed. All of the lines were open and it was a good hour and a half wait. There was a large group of people that kept jumping in front of others and then the rest of the group would join them. Numerous people said things to them and the group just got an attitude with them and actually shoved a kid (about 9 years old) out of their way. Someone ending up calling the park police on their cell phone about it and they showed and stood at the train station but never did anything about it. I was very disappointed in the park police that day. The problem was that there is not a place for the employee's to sit after you get about half way through the line. This is the only time that I have witnessed such extreme line jumping and I really wished the park police would have ejected them from the park.

Last summer, I was in line for FOF and these group of black girls just became so impatient and cutted through 2 ropes worth of waiting in line. They got in front of this couple who got really ticked off and told them to go at the end of the line. Of course, they just decided to back talk them and everyone started to get out of control with using profanity and what not. the crazy thing was,alot of people in the room got involved with the argument.

PKIbabe89...I know this kind of stuff probably happens almost daily...but the situation you described was eerily just like what was happening when I was in line last summer. I was there Aug. 10th & 11th. It was happening about 1 1/2 rows ahead of where I was. It really was pretty ugly. LOTS of profanity and threats.

In the end I do not know if the line-cutters actually got to ride...but I did see them with security when I walked by the photo area of FOF.

I was with my nephews who also saw the people cut. It took some explaining to them to make them understand that yes, I thought that cutting was not fair...but it also wasn't worth the heartache of worring about it. I am more of a pacifist...and figure 3 or 4 people in front of me doesn't make that much of a difference in the grand scheme of things. I would rather overlook it and stay in a good mood.