6/18 Visit

italianchef

Today Mrs. Chef, Baby Chef, and I went to PKI to celebrate Father's Day one day early. The first thing we did when we arrived was go to Hanna-Barbera Land to feed and change Baby Chef. After that we went to the Hanna-Barbera Carousel.

Then we met up with Ryan (Boddah) and Bill. I rode Adventure Express with them while Mrs. Chef watched Baby Chef. Thereafter we met up with my family and PKIDiana, who was as nice and beautiful as ever. She was going to watch Baby Chef while Mrs. Chef and I rode The Italian Job - but his separation anxiety prevented that from happening. sad.gif

Mrs. Chef and I then ate lunch at Festhause and then ran to see School of Rock. It was a good show, but nothing compared to Graveyard Shift. We then walked around and then saw Tuned-In, which I liked because of the 70s show tunes.

After that we rode Atom Ant's Airways. It was Baby Chef's VERY FIRST TIME AND HE DIDN'T CRY! I was very proud of him.

We than shopped and left the park. It may not sound like a thrilling day, but with a 14-month old, your options are limited. I enjoyed myself.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

chef.gif

Nice trip report italianchef. I was also at the park today. It was a little on the crowded side, but I still had an enjoyable day. I also saw the School of Rock today for the first time. I thought it was fairly well done. Far better and more entertaining than last year`s show in the Paramount Theater.