Bring on the Minis!

This past Saturday, PKI saw quite a bit of action. Not only did everyone get to check out the latest and greatest games at Game Riot, but we also saw the introduction of the exclusive Mini Cooper owners' event! Of course, your loyal PKIC staff was on hand to take pictures of these events, as well as patch holes in our content gaps. Click here for photos of the Mini Cooper event, Game Riot, more Beastbuzz photos, as well as general park photos including the International Restaurant, Chic Fil A, Starbucks, Tuned In! 2005, and so much more!

Brought to you by PKICentral.com, where our cameras point towards our content, not our competition.

Ryan

I heard something on the radio about winning a mini cooper and somthing like that about staying in a mini cooper. I really didnt here it all so thats why i was asking about it. I just heard it about an hour ago.

biggrin.gif Jennifer M.

The event itself was pretty neat. They had over 400 tickets sold for the event, which they deemed a sell out. Mini Cooper owners from all around were supplied with two meals, two ERTs on IJST (morning and night), as well as an exclusive seating area for a School of Rock showing that day. They also had mini coopers on display that day for everyone to see. Check out the photo gallery link above to see.

There is a multi-radio contest that you can be the whatever caller and win tickets to PKI and be a finalist to be entered to "live in a mini" and the person that can stay in there the longest wins a brand spanking new 2005 Mini Cooper S. The contest starts on June 20th.

There is a multi-radio contest that you can be the whatever caller and win tickets to PKI and be a finalist to be entered to "live in a mini" and the person that can stay in there the longest wins a brand spanking new 2005 Mini Cooper S. The contest starts on June 20th.

YES....This is exacly what I was talking about.

smile.gif Jennifer