The Best kind of Food PKI has.

adam16068@yahoo.com

I like La Rosa's...I have a slice everytime I'm at the park.

It's not exactly a PKI food, but anytime I'm anywhere near Cincinnati I stop at a UDF or somewhere and get a bag of BBQ Grippo potato chips. Grippo BBQ chips are my absolute favorite chip ever... (It's probably just as well they don't sell them in Columbus...considering I can eat a big "family size" bag by myself biggrin.gif )

Joel

I like La Rosa's...I have a slice everytime I'm at the park.

It's not exactly a PKI food, but anytime I'm anywhere near Cincinnati I stop at a UDF or somewhere and get a bag of BBQ Grippo potato chips. Grippo BBQ chips are my absolute favorite chip ever... (It's probably just as well they don't sell them in Columbus...considering I can eat a big "family size" bag by myself biggrin.gif )

Joel

I had grippos BBQ potatoe chips once, they don't sell them in Indiana where I live. I ate a small one serving bag of them at Dayton International Airport when I was picking my oldest cousin up to go home for christmas. They tasted very well.

We ate at that Borderline Cafe on IS...my nachos were stale and my cheese was cold. I think I'll just stick to LaRosa's my next trip (which is were we have ALWAYS eaten before).

I had their giant burritos the other day. They LOOK a lot like Chipolte, but they don't have the distinct taste, and they shoot through you like a laser.

^I'm glad I skipped it then. I stopped there to get a soda in between marathon riding and thought it smelled pretty good. I always get LaRosa's pizza. Festhaus burgers are crap. If I go again, I'll have to give the Happy Days diner a visit. I thought it looked great.