3D Shows

gburn07

Come on, grow up, i'm trying to drop the whole thing and here you are trying to start something again. If you read the disclaimer for this site, "There will be no excessive cursing, flaming, spamming, non-approved advertising, or attacking other members. Any persons in violation of these rules will be punished on a case to case basis." and as of right now you are doing so. Alright, so please enough im tired of this i sure didn't come here to do wat happened in that one topic.

I did not spread rumors i never said everything i said was true either. If anyone should be banned here it should be you. Pretty much everthing in the disclaimer that you shoulnd' t do was said to me. If you want to continue acting immature like this go on but next time you do it i will make sure it never happens again.

If you didnt pay attention in the other argument, a MODERATOR even said what you were posting was unacceptable. I strongly reccomend you stop now, because in his last post the moderator, zosobeast, condemed what you had done and warned you not to again. So i STRONGLY suggest you stop now, jsut a friendly reminder.

Wow!

I actually liked 7th Portal better then Sponge Bob as far as the 3d films go. I was a little disapointed that 7th Portal only lasted 2 seasons. And now Sponge Bob is in it's 3rd season. As far as non 3d films go, I would have to go with Days of Thunder. Too bad it didn't last a little longer when they brought it back last year. But I feel that was the fault of PKI, they did no advertising on it, and it wasn't even listed in the park map. In the map is just said check at theater for what's playing. I bet if PKI would have advertised that Days of Thunder was going to be playing again in Action Theater, more people would have rode.