How Many Times Have You been To PKI?

Jasper

I've been visiting PKI for a very long time. 1987 was the first year I ever went. I had a season pass from 1988 thru 1999. And I was employeed at PKI from 1999 thru 2001.. Got a Season Pass again for 2002, 2003, and 2004. This is the first year I haven't had a PKI season pass in a very very long time.

I've been there since my third birthday in '72 (which was the park's grand opening, I think). (I was in a stroller, and the train whistle was loud and kept scaring me.) Since then, I've only been there 33 times. I bow to the chap who got the red carpet last year for his thousandth visit! Wow blink.gif

My first visit was the first full season after I was born... 1982, when I rode the Wild Animal Habitat Monorail.

There might have been a few seasons that I did not go at all, but it seemed every single season I went once, until in 1994 when I got my first season pass, which I continued to do through the 1997 season, when I became an employee in 1998 and 1999. Transportation isses kept me from working there in 2000, so I used a season pass for my visits for that year.

I returned as an employee in 2001, but resigned for health reasons in June, and used complimentary tickets for park admission that I had earned, until the 2002 Gold passes became available in August. I have repeated the process of buying next year's pass each fall since then.

Note: I did not factor the number of visits as an employee... only as a guest.