Giant or XL?

This may be weird to some people, but I have been looking around at stats for the XL Frisbee and the Giant Frisbee on hussrides.com and I've seen that on their website it seems that Delirium is a XL Frisbee not a Giant.

Here are the stats for the Giant Frisbee.

Here are the stats for the XL Frisbee.

Notice how the picture in the XL has a catwalk? Notice how the Giant doesnt? Also, on the XL page, Delirium is pictured. I know it is Delirium becuase in one of the pictures you see Sligshot in the backround.

I'm not sure what this means but it really confuses me.

This may be weird to some people, but I have been looking around at stats for the XL Frisbee and the Giant Frisbee on hussrides.com and I've seen that on their website it seems that Delirium is a XL Frisbee not a Giant.

Here are the stats for the Giant Frisbee.

Here are the stats for the XL Frisbee.

Notice how the picture in the XL has a catwalk? Notice how the Giant doesnt? Also, on the XL page, Delirium is pictured. I know it is Delirium becuase in one of the pictures you see Sligshot in the backround.

I'm not sure what this means but it really confuses me.

You can even see the Eiffel Tower in one of the pictures. That is cool to see that on their web site.

While on the web site it does say that the Giant changes directions and doesn't show a catwalk, there are three things that show the Delirium is definatly a Giant and not an XL. 1: On Huss's site it says that the max speed for an XL is 63mph, but on PKI's site and on Delirium it self it states that the max speed is 72mph. 2: The XL can only hold 40 people while the GF can hold 50, on PKI's site and Delirium it says the ride capacity is 50. 3: The XL's max swing height is 120' while the GF's is 137', again on PKI's site and Delirium it says the max height is 137'.