Paramount FX Theatre

lilnps

This year, they are only playing Spongebob Squarepants 3D. Last year they ran Days of Thunder on the other side for a very brief period, and apparantly the quality was pretty bad, so they pulled it ot too long after it reopened. During FearFest, they have used the non-3D side for either Elvira`s Superstition, or last year they had Dracula`s Castle. The coolest thing about last year`s FearFest, is they actually had some of the Phantom Theater animatronics working in the line for Dracula`s Haunted Castle. But that is far more than what you wanted to know.

I would like to see a 3D version of KI as it was before Paramount took over. Imagine riding in one of the Tiques through KI and seeing all the old rides that used to be there.

Yeah! Like, that Brady Bunch episode in 3D. Intermix a 3D-ification of the original episode with an "Alice-Cam", so we can all enjoy the thrilling, high-speed romp through the park with "Mike's" plans as she hurdles the ropes and stantions of old Oktoberfest! Oooh--and the scene where Marcia comes splashing down in the old Keelboat..in 3D! But, most awesome of all.....The Racer Scene....in 3D! (ever notice they got the film backwards, btw?) cool.gif

They could use a new SBSP3D. "Is That My Patty" is gettin' a little stale.

I love the Spongebob ride, but they either need a new 3D or a new story line for SB. I do miss James bond.  dry.gif

I SO agree. I don't recall James Bond, unless that was Days of Thunder.

Spongebob is cute, but i've seen it so much i nearly have the whole thing memorized.

Spongebob 3D was popular when it first opened, so DoT lost all the popularity. Now that the movie came out, people are pretty bored with it. I say bring back Days of Thunder or put something else really cool in there.

But Paramount owns spongebob so they will use it as long as they can or want.

uh... technically, Paramount Pictures owns Nickelodeon which owns SpongeBob tongue.gif

In pkd this year... all we have is SBSP3D still. It's great! I love the scene where you hit the fan in the beggining of the ride. I also really like the part where you ride the bubble bike. It feels like your actually really on it. But my favoritist part in SBSP3D is when the patrick robot pulls out its chainsw and try to split your face in half. Its fun but they need a new version of SBSP3D.

I'd just be happy with a high quality Spongebob video. The film is incredibly dark, grainy, and unclear. PKI needs to take a page (or a thousand) from Disney and make a high-quality video.

If I saw the (old) park in 3D using their current film, I might just vomit.

You are right they need to use some quality film. Spongbob is getting pretty bad.