White Water Canyon!

The-Snapper

Hi ieveryone i am the Supervisor on White Water Canyon and I just wanted some feedback on how we are doing this year!!! This is my first year as a sup and I really enjoy it and I also love my crew! So if you ride White Water then please let me know how we are doing!

thank You Brandon

I rode it once this year and I have to say I really like the new employee towers that control the water. It adds alot more of an experience (as well as water) to the ride. I do remember the ride op asking how our day was going and we said good. So overall I think the crew is great.

last time i rode it the geysers weren't working properly, and the timing of the one set off by the employee was off. lol.

I know you're not in charge of making them work properly, that's a maintenance thing, but you could perhaps inform them? if it's hot enough i'll ride it friday when i go up there to play assuming my ankle is ok then. (hurt it last year, and work kinda messed it up)

We went today and WWC was great. We only waited about 30 minutes and everyone was very frendly and helpful. Great job! On a side note, I do have a question for ony one who works at the park. Does the color of your shirts mean anything? Like why are some of you wearing white and other blue? Are the supervisors wearing the white or does it even matter?

I rode WWC for the first time in ages a couple of weeks ago. Excellent crew! You're every bit as good of a supervisor as I had imagined you'd be.

Thank you Ryan!! Our crew is doing good! Always room for improvement thought! I am huge at guest relating! Thanks everyone for riding and come see us and let us know how we are doing!

Every time i have rode WWC the people have been nice. I remeber this one time it was about 6 it was calming down in the summer and no body was in line so we got in line and we got on a boat with these kids and they said we have already been around 8 times. I was like yeah right. But after it ended they said one more time and wqe went around one more time. And we got off and those kids were still riding.

Why does it take till 12 to open White Water Canyon? Is PKI that short on staff or are they doing some kinda stafe check.

Well, Usually, its colder before noon and not many people ride it, so they decided to wait to open it up til after 12 noon. It helps save money and gives time for maintance to check out the ride too.

• 2 weeks later...
Rode it last week and the crew was excellent. Not to mention the opps working the tours soaked us. Especially at the end of the ride. The guy opperating the cannons pointed right at me and my wife and told us we were getting it. I think every cannon he controlled landed right on us. I have never been the wet before from ridding WWC. Nice aim. biggrin.gif

I enjoyed it when I rode it. In fact, one employee went out of her way to tell us to have a great day after she soaked everyone in the boat smile.gif

The only thing I don't like is the changes they made to the guest-controllable part of the ride. I miss the guysers. The new water jet things aren't nearly as much fun.