When is the next bring a friend free day?

italianchef

According to PKI.com's events schedule, the last BAFFD was June 3rd, and apparently the last, since when you go to the August event schedule a BAFFD is not listed like it was in the previous ones. Unfortunately, if I would had not lost my gold pass manual that would have been a lot easier.

• 3 years later...

Among the many things to be thankful for....Cedar Fair has had enough pricing integrity, even in these tough times, to keep Bring A Friend Free day in the past at the Paramount Parks, where it rightfully belongs. Bringing a friend free to see the park under its most difficult circumstances, with way more people than it could comfortably handle, was not one of Paramount's smarter moves.

Among the many things to be thankful for....Cedar Fair has had enough pricing integrity, even in these tough times, to keep Bring A Friend Free day in the past at the Paramount Parks, where it rightfully belongs. Bringing a friend free to see the park under its most difficult circumstances, with way more people than it could comfortably handle, was not one of Paramount's smarter moves.

Yeah!

Like there were soooooo many of those!

Bringing a friend free to see the park under its most difficult circumstances, with way more people than it could comfortably handle, was not one of Paramount's smarter moves.

yea, my dad took his friend to Kings Island on one of the bring a friend free day, and had to wait in a line for half an hour, and the line was for the dip n' dots stand.