Best Roller Coaster Crew?

ohioamusementparkzrule

I thought the Viking Fury crew was very kind to the people. Like me. they had fun. biggrin.gif

Unless you're blind I would read the title of this poll, best "Roller Coaster" crew. I'm voting for Son of Beast, which I am shocked only has my vote. It's the only crew i've seen who has always (in all times visited the park) checked the lapbars at a tremendous speed and got the trains out quick. Nextly I would go with Adventure Express (not an option.)

The Beast crew, definitely. Italian Job crew has always been just as speedy as The Beast crew but they aren't as friendly.

"The Beast will take you upside down not once, not twice, not 3 4 5 6 or even 7 times. But an amazing zero times." <-- Got that one last night.

Hay I changed your outside can's today  wink.gif.

You mean the outside cans that are Ecologys?

A little while ago, I heard a couple of Vortex associates. A fat guy in a blue shirt and a blonde haired girl in a white shirt. The blue shirt said he thought the cans were ecologys, like the other supervisor told him, but then the girl in the white shirt said "no that's wrong, they're ours". Such confusion over a few garbage cans! laugh.gif

You mean the outside cans that are Ecologys?

I look then change the one's in the line that are next to the pathway. If I or any other trucker doesn't then will be the first one's to be called there, that are in that area. One of my Manager's told me that if I see a can that need's to be change then change it, it'll save somebody else the trouble and time. I do that for IJST and FOF(when Im in OC, the one's that are out side. Like today when I went to dump at the dumpster behind BusyTown Grill(in HB), when I left to head to the cage, this one lady in a orenge shirt walk't up to me and ask'd me if I could go and change the can by the sign of WWC, sayed yah. Wow talk about over flowing ohmy.gif .

Ok i would have voted The Beast crew but since i went wednesday night they werent as lively as they used to be. Oh and i thought if were in line after the park closes were suppose to be able to ride until there are no more ppl. Well we waited for front car for almost 45 minutes and we were 4 away from egtting on when the guy goes we will only be running 3 more trains i was like what the heck it wasnt even 10 o clock yet it was like 5 till. I could have ridden 3 more times if they would have stated counting down the trains b4 that and i wouldnt have had to waited as long. Hopefully they have this worked out cuz i am going back on Tuesday. Well thats all ive got to say so peace out.....

Your time was mistake, we make that announcement after the park closes at 10 and we have the exact time in the drive box. YOu did get to ride and thats the point, you knew you were taking that risk when you got in line late. We dont wann stay working all night after we've been working for 5 hours already and to go through our closing checklist takes awhile.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say The Beast crew because of what they do at night with all of the yelling and what not but I have noticed alot of things at the park.

Face/Off's line is moving so much faster this year I can now bear to wait in line for it and The Vortex with crew keeeping the trains rolling and not stacking I love it.

Good Job workers at PKI.

• 2 weeks later...
beast crew is awsome.  I walked up the exit ramp and opened the gate and jumped in the back seat without them seeing me.  The people waiting was ****ed,lol.  Besides that i feel all the crews are pretty slow this year.

Do this again Jackass and we'll throw you out of the park.

That ****es me off! I hate it when people line jump! censored.gifsad.gif They should have to wait in line like the rest of us! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

• 4 weeks later...

beast crew is awsome.  I walked up the exit ramp and opened the gate and jumped in the back seat without them seeing me.  The people waiting was ****ed,lol.  Besides that i feel all the crews are pretty slow this year.

yeah i do that all the time but only when theres empty seats (two empty) or the person im next to doesnt care.

Do this again Jackass and we'll throw you out of the park.

That ****es me off! I hate it when people line jump! censored.gifsad.gif They should have to wait in line like the rest of us! mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

u no he did wait in line.... he just saw an empty seat as he was exiting and took it. I dont see anything wring with it as long as the person doesnt care. I mean its not like its gonna make the line shorter.