What Boomerang Bay Attraction is the Best?

Delirium13

• 2 weeks later...

Tasmanian Typhoon is by far my favorite. I also like Snowy River Rampage, Sidney Sidewinder, Coolangatta Racer and Didgeridoo Falls. I'm not a big fan of the body slides mainly because I can't seem to ride them properly - I do what they tell me to, and my elbows and shoulder blades rub up against the dry plastic, causing painful burns. Awesome Aussie Twister is loads of fun though (once I managed to get going...).

Two quick questions:

1. Anyone know why Bondi Pipeline isn't listed in the park map? It's pictured, but there's no map indicator for it and it isn't listed in the boomerang bay section.

2. Whatever happened to those big tall white body slides they had? I used to love watching people do the one that was almost a straight drop down. I'm almost positive they still had those last year (although I could be wrong).

^ Answer to 2: Coolangatta Racers took their place.

As for the best ride in BB, it's by far Taz. I don't ride water slides often (can you blame me though, I worked in a waterpark, the last place I wanted to be on my day off was there), and I found the slide to be a vastly different experience then other slides.

• 4 weeks later...

In regards to the surfing thing, those hawaiian guys are friends of mine, and second of all if you learned how to ride the pipeline paradise you might take it more serious also. They buy their own boards because the park's boards suck. The day trippers crease them up and break them because no one shows them how to get on the ride properly. Besides it is better to have your own board, because it is custom shaped for your height and weight.

• 4 weeks later...