7/7/05

Today i went to PKI for 3 and a half hours because it was pretty crowded. When I first got there i rode The Beast as the first ride. biggrin.gif Then i sat in the front seat of The Vortex and then made our way over to The Racers and then we went to eat lunch. After that we got a speed lane ticket for 1 o'clock and it was noon so we went to ride the wildthornberries water ride, which took up half an hour. Then we waited and at one we walked right onto IJST and had a good time riding it because all the effects were working. Overall it was a short day but since we have GP it is easy to go whenever we want and come whenever we want to, so even though today was short we still got some of the classic rides.

I was there today also but i was in the waterpark from 11:00 - 5:30 but i got to ride The Vortex , shake rattle and roll , Adventure Express twice , and Italian Job twice also.

I thought the park was really packed , so was the water park even more.

Also we rode about all the rides in the water park.

FUN laugh.gif

I also went today...and it was as I found very crowded for a thursday, but once the "spirit song" concert thing started then most of the people there for "Christian Days" (which is the 7th,8th,and 9th) were at the concert freeing things up. Today was the first day I have seen all the ques for sob filled. dry.gif

I was there all day, too. I don't want to do a trip report but it was c-r-o-w-d-e-d. I had to check to make sure it wasn't Saturday a few times. The only ride I found with short lines all day was Recar. Sometimes Racer would be down the ramp and around the corner and Recar would be up to the station. Props to the Italian Job and Beast crews. Both were sending trains out like mad today, that I noticed.