Tricks and Tips of PKI

TOPGUN1993

^ Well if there was a better example, then it would be better.

I've found that you dont need to buy the soft drink in any of the eating places to have a drink. Water is free like any other resturant.

Also, Its good to wear kneepads to ride the Son of Beast. Look at me looking goofy! user posted image

I got a kick out of that one when I saw you wearing those!!!

5'10" here and no problem either... The trick is to sit all the way back in the seat and sit straight up, with the lap bar down as far as you can get it and your legs straight up against the front of the seat. That way you won't have too much trouble with knees banging.

5'10" here and no problem either... The trick is to sit all the way back in the seat and sit straight up, with the lap bar down as far as you can get it and your legs straight up against the front of the seat. That way you won't have too much trouble with knees banging.

That does not work all the time. On my secound ride of the day my legs hurt so bad I had to sit down. I am 5'11 while I have had some problems the coaster cars are way to small for the publics leg room. If PKI found a way to make just a little more leg room I think alot more people would love this coaster.

Edited by Vortex

^ Well if there was a better example, then it would be better.

I've found that you dont need to buy the soft drink in any of the eating places to have a drink. Water is free like any other resturant.

Also, Its good to wear kneepads to ride the Son of Beast. Look at me looking goofy! user posted image

I am all for doing that sounds good.