Rides for a beginner!

BEASTIEGAL1993

Try The Beast, its not scary, it only goes about 35 mph and slow small turns. Its great for beginners!! ALso try Flight of Fear. Flight of Fear is intimidating because of that launch but after the launch its slow. You launch off then slow down and the show begins, its kind of like a phantom theatre rollercoaster, it doesnt go upside down. Both are great beginner coasters!!!

Some of the tamer coasters are Adventure Express, Scooby's Ghoster Coaster, Rugrats Runaway Reptar.

The next level would be Top Gun,Racer, and Italian Job:Stunt Track.

Then, it's the big boys...The Beast, Son of Beast, Flight of Fear,Vortex, and Face/Off.

Combat, you dirty dawg! I think you know what I'm talking about.

^PkiBeast, where do you get your facts you silly man? Beast's top speed is 35 mph on a good day. FOF only gets up to about 40 its about as fast as italian job. You silly goose! Your trying to trick her into making her think those are intense coasters! THats not very nice. laugh.gif

Also, incase you havent figuered it out yet, FOF goes up sidedown. Not once, Not twice, but 4 times. (3 loops and 1 corkscrew) (if my memory serves me correctly, its been like 2 years since i worked there, but i'm pretty sure) biggrin.gif

Also, at the entrance and exits of each ride, they have a fun and safety sign. These signs has big number ranging from 1-5. 1 being gentle and for little kids and 5 for being extreme and intense. FOF, Face/Off, TR:TR, Delirium, and Drop Zone (i think) all have a ranking of 5. You can also get more info at pki.com

Here is a complete list of the rides that have a 5 ranking:

Face/Off

Son of Beast

Flight of Fear

Beast

Source is from the 2002 Guide for Guests with Disabilities.

(I was thinking of rides that had an height requirement of 54" or higher, sorry for the confusion)

O yeah... that was my mistake because I put Son of Beast there first then I replaced the name with Delirium and forgot to change the the rating of the ride to 4 because I noticed FOF/Z 4-ever put Delirium not Son of Beast so I changed it. biggrin.gif

Heyy guys thanx for the input thumbsupsmileyanim.gif and remember to tell me the truth bout the rides cause in know TOPGUN1993!!!! He knows everything yet i needed others input too. But ill check all the information throught TOPGUN1993!!!!!(YOU ROCK TOPGUN1993 THANX FOR ALL UR HELP!!!!) biggrin.gif Please continue to give me input. I do not like loops (i have a sensitive stomach yet im trying tomb raider **risky**) Thanks everyone for the help!!!!!

Hope to get more responses!!!

BEASTIEGAL1993

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guard girls rock!!!! Dont forget it!!!! UH HUH UH HUH UH HUH!!! (TOPGUN1993 AND my inside joke lol!!!!o topgun1993 JAXSO AND HULLUVA???**THAT MIGHT BE A GOOD POST!!!LOL TOPGUN1993)

Heyy guys thanx for the input thumbsupsmileyanim.gif and remember to tell me the truth bout the rides cause in know TOPGUN1993!!!! He knows everything yet i needed others input too. But ill check all the information throught TOPGUN1993!!!!!(YOU ROCK TOPGUN1993 THANX FOR ALL UR HELP!!!!) biggrin.gif Please continue to give me input. I do not like loops (i have a sensitive stomach yet im trying tomb raider **risky**) Thanks everyone for the help!!!!!

Hope to get more responses!!!

BEASTIEGAL1993

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guard girls rock!!!! Dont forget it!!!! UH HUH UH HUH UH HUH!!! (TOPGUN1993 AND my inside joke lol!!!!o topgun1993 JAXSO AND HULLUVA???**THAT MIGHT BE A GOOD POST!!!LOL TOPGUN1993)

Let me just tell you, cause you said you dont like loops. TRTR Does go inverted 5 times. And many are Positives G loops so everything will be pushing up.

I think TR:TR is much more intense then FOF, but thats just me. The only intense thing abotu FOF is the launch and it does go upside down, but only the 1st loop and the corkscrew are the only times you know your upside down.

I hate going up side on coasters, but I only ride FOF b/c you cant tell your upside down.

No all it does is swing. Also Tomb Raider hangs you upside down for at least 10 seconds so that might be one that could be avoided.The Beast is pretty tame. I dont know why they gave it a five. Yeah right The Beast is never tame and never will be tame.

JASPER081691 did u even read the rest of the post im probably not a big fan of being upside down and that the only rollercoaster i ride is beastie. i havent been to the park for 2-3 years and im ready to get on other coasters

Sounds like to me he did read it. Did you? He just told you that TR:TR hangs you upside for about 10 sec, you dont like going upside down. He is warning you. The Beast does not go upside down, but is in tense. He was making a joke. Maybe you didnt read his post correctly?

Actually TRTR hangs you upsidedown 23 seconds as I heard. If you don't like upsidedown. They are really warning you. In the beggining it does a back flip and swing out of control then make you look at the ice at the top of the building. Then you are locked at the top and you fall face forward upsidedown and then you fall face forward upsidedown again and then does a flip at the top. Later on in the ride it hangs you looking upsidedown at a pit of boiling fake lava and then you are turn and it makes you look upwards which can feel dizzy and it flips upsidedown slowly back to the top. If you don't like upsidedown you might panic because it is an escape vehicle.