Which ride is your least favorite?

TOPGUN1993

The rides I dont ride often are SOB and FACE/OFF because they always have a long line and SOB is just plain bad and it hurts very bad. And FACE/OFF i can only ride it once because i get sick that is a nother storie LOL but i like FACE/OFF not the best ride at the park. cool.gif

There's been waaaaaayyyy too much money put in to SOB to just taer it down.

I'm sure Cedar Fair put alot of money into Hercules at Dorney Park and we all know what happened there....

The should take some of SOB down and rebuilt it to make another wooden coaster. Coney Island in Cincinnati did this alot. The last ride they did this to was The Pippen and rebuilt into the Shooting Star.

I've got two of them...

Adventure Express - nice family coaster, but not much theming, and the ending is really lame.

Yogi's SkyTours - great views of HB, but not all that exciting. There are pedals in the helicopters, but nothing happens if you pedal. The pre-recorded announcements during the ride are also rather lame. And yet, people wait 20 minutes or more to ride this (on really busy days, the line is 45 minutes or more).

Hmmm if I have to pick, I must go with Action Theater because it has had one crappy sim after another in there. Days of Thunder sucked, 007 was crap, the one they do for Fear Fest is plain horrible. Sponge Bob is OK. Make it more like a 4D movie attraction like Terminator at USF.

Drop Zone. No doubt about it. I rode it once and it scared me so much that I NEVER got on again.

The first time I rode Drop Zone I could not get off fast enough and then burst into tears!! Since that time I have rode it almost every time we go to the park. We kind of have a love hate relationship. I am determined to like it. It doesn't scare me as much as it used to, but it's far from my favorite ride.

I know a lot of u guys like Vortex,i didnt enjoy it at all,maybe it was bc i rode that right after i went on SOB and i already had a head ache, Bc sob was really ruff 2. But Vortex wasnt the smoothest coaster and after i gott of i had a killer head-ache. just my opinion