Price?

BEASTIEGAL1993

Depends where you buy your tickets. Usually PKI`s website has some pretty good dicounts. For about $10 off general admission. If you want to visit twice, I believe either PKI`s website, or Blockbuster video or both are selling tickets for $44.99 a piece (the cost of admission at PKI`s ticket booths) but those tickets are valid for two visits, which is not a bad deal at all!

They're not being rude. It's common sense to go to www.pki.com and look at the prices for tickets or season passes. Is that really so much to ask? By the time you type and post about the price, and then wait for an answer,you would already have known had you just gone to the web site to begin with. If I wanted to know what ticket prices are, I certainly wouldn't come here looking.

But there is a point. Sometimes the park or the park website are not offering the best available discounts. I`m not sure if the Blockbuster discounts are better, but I know from the past that AAA has usually had a deal which has been better than www.pki.com or Blockbuster. Sometimes people may not be aware of these discounts, which is what PKI is hoping for, because they generate a higher gate revenue.

Even though they did not ask for discounts, wouldn`t you want to know where to find discounts, and the best deal to get in? Afterall, at $45 for an adult one day admission, unless you know of the discounted rates, or pay once visit twice option, the cost per visit could be substantially different. BEASTIEGAL1993, I don`t believe you caused any trouble. I hope if and when you go to the park, you have a wonderful time, there and want to go back again and again and again. Afterall, that is why this site exists, a bunch of people that love PKI.

The Pay once visit twice tickets are BY FAR the best deal because you basically get two days for the price of one. Any discouns, Coke cans etc, don't apply to these tickets since they are already specially priced and it's the same price for children and adults. The main rule with the P1 V2 tickets is that it has to be the same person both times. We use signatures to verify this.