Top Thrill Dragster stuck at top of tower.

This was brought to my attention yesterday, and to be quite frank, I was suprised. Mainly due to the fact I was joking about what would happen if Dragster was stuck at the top. Guests on that train were stuck there for at least 15 minutes, until a maint. man came up the elevator and pushed the train down. To back up my claim, I have a video to show you the insanity. It's not mine, but it's definitely worth a look. It's streaming WMV.. so be sure you have the latest WMP installed.

Dragster stuck at top....

Old news, but good news for those who didn't see it beforehand.

~S~

• 3 weeks later...
That don't look like the same train from Cedar Point in the pics it has a wing and large tires in the rear to look like a top fuel dragster, sure that video is not of another similar coaster?

The tires and and giant fins on the last car were removed after an incident where one of the tires flew off while coming down the tower (thankfully no one was injured). The last car was then replaced with a normal car which seats four people. It looked like CP was planning on changing the last car anyway b/c they had them in storage.