Ever been stuck on a ride?

TOPGUN1993

Umm.... I've never really been stuck on a ride. I've been stapled bad on The Racer and an Op. had come and get it. This also happened on The Beast and SOB. Also once I was riding The Beast with my sis, and our lap bars wouldn't open. They almost sent us around the course twice, which of course it would've been fun, but not right to the people who were in line for our seat. So I flagged down an Op. and he used this tool thing to get us out.

I've never really been stuck on a ride. I was on Vortex once and it stopped part way up the hill but they got it moving again quickly. And then when i was on IJST once it stopped on the back track at the end of the ride the ride shut down for technical delays so we were sitting there for about a minute, but other than that i've never gotten stuck.

Beast Lift Hill - 10 minutes

SOB Lift Hill - 5 minutes

Vortex Lift Hill - 5 minutes

Nothing major compared to my other sticky situations.

Worst ever was Mili on the Lake for 25 minutes. Got stuck on the very top of the lift hill with the fron train facing downward, because the catch car had to reset before it could push us over. At that severe angle, that hight, and not to mention the rather strong breeze that sucked. My wife started praying along most of the other people in the train. We managed to get front of the line passes out of it though. Talk about a fun time sad.gif

Interesting. If someone would have told me they lost there's then that's tough luck. If I remember correctly too, they were made out of paper like poster board, so I would also think a copy would have been easy to figure out.

I've seen exit passes numerous times, and to copy one would be very easy.