Who holds their arms up on flight of fear?

YoungStud

i cant hold my arms up, lol. Holding to tightly to the restraints. When you watch the train in the drum, you look like you are really close to the poles, but your at least 10 feet away if not more and never get close enough to where your arm will hit anything.

I hold my hands up on any coaster except HyperSonic XLC because its way too intense. There is also a recorded annoncement before the ride takes off. You sit in your car and they check your lap bars. Then the train turns and stop on the launch track. Then you hear the hill brakes release and then you hear ding, ding, ding, ding and the recorded annoncement comes on. It says. (after the ding) "Face forward...... keep you head back against the head rest...... your arms must be down!...... prepair for launch" then the air fills up in the tank below the launch track and then the lights turn red, yellow, yellow and then green then the cable pulls the train really fast that you can hear the motors making like an sqealing kind of noise and the car runs up the hill and all the air in the tank comes out of the ride with a loud windy sound for like 7 seconds then you hear the car go up the hill and you hear some cracking noise and then the wheel spins at the top and it comes back down the hill and into the turn around then it heads down the last hill and you hear a big loud crash when the train hits more than 30 trim brakes just to stop the ride.

No, I would be to nervouse and you are the same person on thrillnetwork and you discussed this topic over there too. Most people don't still thier hands up on thier first ride most of the time. All you wanna do is tick everyone off like you do at thrillnetwork. You said something like. You wussy or something like. You suck because you don't put em' up. Think whatever you want its your self and some people here have opinions.

No, I would be to nervouse and you are the same person on thrillnetwork and you discussed this topic over there too. Most people don't still thier hands up on thier first ride most of the time. All you wanna do is tick everyone off like you do at thrillnetwork. You said something like. You wussy or something like. You suck because you don't put em' up. Think whatever you want its your self and some people here have opinions.

dude, Flight of Fear guy said he hit his hand on The Beast in a tunnel. You have never rode The Beast, then you get even more off-topic and do a play by play of hypersonic. What in the world does that have to do with anything?

I always hold my hands up on the launch. But yesterday I decided to leave them up the whole time. I felt like my hands were going to hit something.], so I put them down. I know they probably couldnt but I didnt like the feeling.

biggrin.gif Jennifer M.

Hold em up all the way. I have gotten now where i will hold my hands up on anything. Millenium Force you felt like you were going to fall out but i didnt hold on. If i get on Top Thrill Dragster i will try to hold them up all the way, that is if it doesnt blow them out of socket.

Yeah, The Beast's tunnel must be extremely close to the car when in the helix because me sitting on the left side of the train, I was even hesitant to have my hands up high. I guess it has to be a somewhat safe distance, but i woul dlike to see how close the train gets to the tunnel with ppl in it.

lol. All our woodies are close to the tunnel walls too and I dare not to stick my hands to the side then it goes clack clack clack against the walls. Our tunnels shock out blue light sparks when it runs through it. You can hear it shock and all. It's a scary feeling. sad.gif

Now with The Beast. They have to be a reason why they are signs going up the second lift, warning you to keep your hands down. And I know most coasters have signs that says, keep hands and feet inside. But on The Beast it says Caution and whatever it says on the sign underneath the word Caution. And then the speil "Caution please keep your hands down and inside the car, please remain seated at all times" I have heard of people hitting there hands on the side of the tunnel before. If your in the left seat your closer to the tunnel walls then if your on the right seat.