Who holds their arms up on flight of fear?

YoungStud

Its right before the train exits the bowl and goes back into the launch/brakerun tunnel. I know its there.

Yea, before the corkscrew. I worked there for 4 years. I know. The corkscrew is where the train starts to leave the "drum", not "bowl". The ride area is not known as a "bowl". Therefore the support you are thinking of is before the corkscrew. Any questions?

PKIC has it posted as a bowl, but it is known as the drum. Here are some links to the corkscrew. In the 1st one, The support actually looks like its right in the center of the corkscrew.

Click here

This pic shows it right as the corkscrew is coming to an end. You notice how it is no where near the corckscrew. It is the same support that is in the link above, just a different view. It still looks like it is in the center of the corkscrew and not the beginning nor the end of it. So, I was wrong too.

Click here

Here is another pic of the same corkscrew, again, different view.

Click here

Hope this helps and settles some things.

Might check those photo links. wink.gif

...and when you link to photos from the photo gallery, always make sure to copy the link given below the photo, in the information section. If you copy the link from the address bar, the photo will change by the time others read it.

NOt even the tallest person who can fit in the car of any coaster at Kings Island can hit something by putting their hands straight up. If it was possible, then it would happen and the park would re-design the thing. However, most people who commonly hit their hands on The Beast tunnel, are the people who dont listen and stick their arms out to the side.

That is the support, FOF/Z. I went inside the "drum" at BeastBuzz this year. That support just alwase scares me. I call it a bowl becuase it is a "Spagheti Bowl" type ride.

I know, but keep in mind you were there for like 1 day and I was there for over 4 years, so I know it like the back of my hand. You dont come no where near that support and its as safe as it can be laugh.gif