2006-7's Ride

harvesterofyoursorrow

If you know/somebody knows the plans for 07, they must know Seibert. And I dont think he is the type to divuldge secrets

Why is Seibert the only one who knows? Contrary to popular belief, he ISN'T in charge of the park and most likely only has a small (if any) role is choosing what the park installs.

P.S. He isn't God either. tongue.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First off, why are we counting Runaway Reptar and the Ghoster Coaster as real roller coasters? they're kiddie rides! So that doesn't count. . .

"War of the Worlds" was partly a paramount movie and it was a smash hit this year. They could do a pretty cool themed ride to that.

Mission:Impossible is still a no-brainer that they haven't lept at. I know everyone talks about a stunt show, but you could really do some great coaster themes to M:I.

A Hustle and Flow stage show would be great. You could do a bunch of rap songs and then have hookers and pimps dance on the stage :-)

One thing they're missing the boat in. . .

If they do a Nick Central Expansion, they need to tear out SDAHC and build a QUALITY dark ride based on "Lemony Snicket." The tie ins with DVDs and books would be great and the ride, if done good, could be great!

First off, why are we counting Runaway Reptar and the Ghoster Coaster as real roller coasters? they're kiddie rides! So that doesn't count. . .

"War of the Worlds" was partly a paramount movie and it was a smash hit this year. They could do a pretty cool themed ride to that.

Mission:Impossible is still a no-brainer that they haven't lept at. I know everyone talks about a stunt show, but you could really do some great coaster themes to M:I.

A Hustle and Flow stage show would be great. You could do a bunch of rap songs and then have hookers and pimps dance on the stage :-)

One thing they're missing the boat in. . .

If they do a Nick Central Expansion, they need to tear out SDAHC and build a QUALITY dark ride based on "Lemony Snicket." The tie ins with DVDs and books would be great and the ride, if done good, could be great!

War of the Worlds attraction rights were given to universal by amblin so dont look for a WOTW ride anytime soon.

Mission Impossible is getting the hollywood treatment next year at Paramount Parks wink.gif

Scooby's Ghoster Coaster and Reptar are coasters so they still count!

Sorry but SDATHC is here to stay even with a Nick Central Expansion Beastie is here to stay as well.. the only rumors I have heard about the building that houses SDATHC ..is the when scooby's contract ends in 2013 that Nick's newest movie trilogy for kids which is The Smurfs will reside in that very building in other words the smurfs will take that building back in new 3D type smurf attraction based on the new Nick movies coming to theaters but it's just a rumor as of now you hear all kinds cool stuff when you work at the park.

Sorry but SDATHC is here to stay even with a Nick Central Expansion Beastie is here to stay as well.. the only rumors I have heard about the building that houses SDATHC

You're far more than likely correct. Paramount Parks signed a contract to extend their rights to, and only to, Scooby Doo.

A Nick Central expansion is a definite for next year. I'm just not sure if the Crash Course Boating School will make it or not. They'll probably announce it by the end of this month; it wouldn't make much sense announcing in September if 1) we're only open on weekends and 2) we're not open to the public.

I am really hoping PKI does install Spongebob's Crash Course Boating School Iam sure that attraction would indeed bring in the families.Does anyone know who won the golden ticket? Iam sure if PKI does expand NICK CENTRAL they will add something for everyone because they will want to hold onto that golden ticket.

It's the Golden Ticket Awards by Amusement Today magazine. They ask people who travel to many amusement parks every year and they vote on favorite wooden coaster, favorite steel, best kids' area and so forth. You can find the 2004 Golden Ticket Awards here...Amusement Today

PKI has won for the best kids' area for I think four years in a row. Cedar Point usually wins for highest capacity and some of their coasters are world ranked.

I had a topic about Paramount's Kings Island winning the award for Best Kids Area for 2005 and congratulated Paramount's Carowinds for coming in 3rd, only being beat out by Island of Adventure and spent quite a bit of time writing it, but for some reason the whole topic was deleted mad.gif Anyway, it'll all be official tomorrow.

Note to Mods: If you delete my post/topic, could you please PM me or leave an explanation as to why you felt it needed to be deleted (whether I did something wrong, against the terms of service, or not to your liking). Thank you for your cooperation.

^I did read the terms of service and it doesn't mention anything concerning this issue, and even then, they could have just moved it to the rumors section and then to the news section after it was officially announced wink.gif

Anyone suppose their waiting to make the 2006 announcement until after the award is officially announced so they can use it to help market the new expansion?

Best Kids Area

Paramount’s Kings Island Kings Mills, Ohio 50%

Islands of Adventure Orlando, Fla. 10%

Paramount’s Carowinds Charlotte, N.C. 8%

Paramount’s Kings Dominion Doswell, Va. 4%

Disneyland Anaheim, Calif. (Tie) 3%

Knott’s Berry Farm Buena Park, Calif. (Tie) 3%

Now whos information is false? What I said is now official so they can put my post back up. Results for the rest of the 2005 Golden Ticket Award winners can be found by clicking here.

Scroll down to page 4 and 5 on this PDF wink.gif

• 1 month later...

Your not supposed to start untrue rumors or give out information the park doesnt want the public to know yet, if the park wanted the public to know they wouldve announed it.

As I sit here chuckling and drinking my coffee. Please explain to me what an "unture rumor" is? So basically if folk are to be excluded from typing things that parks do not want released - what is the point of having a rumor area. Rumor is simply conjecture as to what possibly will happen and is often based upon information that is provided from one person to another.