Fearfest 2005

hauntguy

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

StXSteven,

I am not at liberty to say if I work for PKI or Paramount Parks or not. Nor, any other outside company that is working alongside PKI for Fearfest. But I DO know for a fact that I HAVE NOT signed any type of "hush" contract or agreed to any "Confidentialty Terms".

That's all I will say. -Hauntguy

If you didn't have to sign any hush contractts or anything of the sort, then you lucky and no some one who works, or you work or own.

And since thats all you will say, and know alot more than I do, then I believe you work for pki, but that is just a guess.

If your asking if my last name is gunn, nope:)

Circus of Horrors I think is a horrible haunt. It is very low on my strange/interesting list, and doesn't belong near the scary list, but it does fit under the weird list.

I think it is a badly done haunt. It use to be very scary. I remember(3, 4 years ago?) I screamed so much. Obvioulsy I'm older now so that doesnt happen, but I will always remeber the haunt as it was before and not how it is now.

Now it seems family oriented. The only people that scream, are the actors. They scream in your ear to try and scare you but it doesn't work.

The music for it in 04 made me sick. It sounded like a broken merry-go-round or something.

Why does this one open at 8 with the other scary attractions?

One clown we call him michael jackson clown, because he told us he liked little boys, and we stayed in his clown room for like 10 minutes because we were allowed. That clown had alot to say!(not actually 10 minutes, but you know)

This haunt use to be so terrifying, its sad it went downhill.

Well there asre those who like it and I respect your opinion, but if you would of went the scary year, you would hate it now too.