Fearfest 2005

hauntguy

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Experience the best of both worlds at Paramount's Kings Island this October with the return of Fearfest, and the addition of the all-new Nick-or-Treat.

Fearfest will creep up on audiences Friday and Saturday nights this October with its distinctively disgusting lineup of horror-filled attractions and mazes. Each night when the sun goes down until midnight, brave souls throughout the park can enjoy eerily ornamented landscapes that are sure to frighten the living and the dead. Discover countless unspoken secrets as you experience The Curse of Sleepy Hollow attraction, and as you creep through the dilapidated colonial farmhouse reeking from the stench of fear in Massacre Manor. Need a breath of fresh air? Perhaps a stroll through the Western Woods will cure your ailments, or perhaps add a few more as the Headless Horseman stalks the dark fields. But you might not be out of the woods yet, just when you thought you were safe, the cornSTALKERS could surprise you any minute! Additionally, Fearfest boasts six other signature haunted attractions that are sure to keep you screaming for more! For more information on Fearfest be sure to check future issues of the newsletter.

For the lighter side of Halloween fun, enjoy the all-new Nick or Treat Saturdays and Sundays this October from 11am – 5pm. Located in the world’s most popular kid’s area, Nick-or-Treat is a compilation of Halloween fun and your favorite Nickelodeon characters. Enjoy the return of favorites like the Pumpkin Patch Express with all new Nickelodeon fun. Check future issues of the newsletter for the complete listing of all family-fun Nick-or-Treat attractions.-PKI E-Newsletter

I can't wait for this years Fearfest. I've been to everyone since the year it first opened and have loved every single one. My friends and I are hoping for some big changes, and by the looks of it there will be. Can't wait for my first day off in Oct. so that I can go with them. I hope that there is a scare zone as well. I haven't been to Cedar Points but from what I've read I can picture it being really good.

Does anybody know what rides are going to be open during fearfest, like a list or something because I want to ride Delirium one more time before the off season.

The park is usually in full operation during Fearfest. This is of course with the exception of Crocodile Dundee's Boomerang Bay, which closes for the season on Labor Day, and White Water Canyon which usually starts winte rehab in September.

^ Yeah, I just now saw that. No, I don't have MSN. But I still love scaring the utter crap out of teenage girls!

EDIT: Oh crap, did I just say that out loud?

Anyway, it would be great to have Paramount Story for a maze. Especially when an evil army of scarecrows/pumpkin monster-thingys are on the loose. I hope PKI doesn't pass this opportunity up to have a really great FearFest this year.

So all that's left is to figure out where in the heck the Western Woods will go...