PKIC Version 2 is here!

All I have to say after countless hours of programming and pretty much all my spring break, is that I am proud to finally upload PKIC V2. V2 is PKIC completely redesigned from "table mania" to a more simpler mode of navigation. PKIC is also changing all of our links and ads to www.pkicentral.com w/o the dash. So webmasters out there that link to us, please take out the dash in your links. Charles Infosino has also contributed a new story for us, Vikings Fury. ALSO, a new writer to PKIC, Felix Winternitz, contributed his article on the park for its 2004 season, click here to read that. PKIC and PKI "More in store for 2004!"

I like it for the most part, but I think that there should still be a navigation bar down the side, or that you should figure out some way to have the menus on the top navigation bar drop down like the ones at http://www.pki.com do.

Yea but if Dane dose that, than I could see other sites getting mad at him saing he copied off of him.

Ok, I'm back again with more updates.

Forums are Fixed, some people have been getting errors on them, those are now fixed.

SPELL CHECK is now back and in full bloom. If you find a word thats not programmed in there that you feel should, PM me or instant message me at Dane186V2 and I'll add it.

Photo Gallery has received captions for photos.

Scrollbars have been changed to a light blue to match the site better.

Also just a reminder, PKI Central.com offers custom PKIC shirts that have our logo on the front, and your username on the back!

Everyone look out for jmceowen at PKI with her new custom PKIC t-shirt!

10498639_B_tn.jpg

Look for more updates soon!