Dumbest Rumors Ever Heard

But one of the dumbest rumors i heard was that someone was going to get to take home the old camp ground sign from Kings Island  biggrin.gif

That's a little harsh. If PKI sold the campsite would they have any say in what happens to the sign? You would think it would be trash at this point. TG1993, I hope you get the sign.

I asked this gay kid i knew what his scariest ride at PKI is n he said"the Eiffel Towerb/c some one told me it was held together by rubber bands n if 1 breaks it will fall down!!!!" it cracks me up every time!! (he is really 14 yrs old!!!!!!! LOL

he is so retarted

Has Kings Island really just gave anything away? Occasionally, they may action things off, or donate things. other times, it is kept in the park for safe keeping or put up somewhere where only employees gets to see it.

Yup Kings Island gave away some smurf props like the smurfs sitting the on benchs among others.

When Opryland in Nashville TN closed, I bought some of the old signs they had. They were selling them in the gift shop because they were no longer stocking the gift shops with merchandise. Very depressing day at the park, because the seasson was about over for good.

Some of my favorites from my youth...

--"Some girl" got her head chopped off on The Bat. (Of course, we all know that must be the REAL reason it was removed...not the prototype design flaws); and

--"Some guy" got bit by a water moccasin (sp?) on Kenton's Keelboat Canal, and died from the snake bite.

Of course, there are also those that sound like stupid rumors that REALLY did happen...like the trainer who was killed by a lion in the safari, and the high school kid who fell off the Eifer Tower on grad night.

Joel