Dumbest Rumors Ever Heard

--"Some guy" got bit by a water moccasin (sp?) on Kenton's Keelboat Canal, and died from the snake bite.

When I was younger, I was lead to believe that WWC was heavily infested with venomous snakes.

So was I, and I am extremely afraid of snakes. My family would wait in that line for an hour and I couldnt stand still. One time while I was working some guest handed me one of those toy wooden snakes you can win at the games and said "can you put this over there for me" when he handed it to me i thought it was real and dropped it. Snakes...........eww.

^ ^^ Oh yeah, I'm terrified of snakes myself. That's one of the very few phobias I can really diagnose myself with. I have seen snakes at PKI myself. Sometimes they crawl accross the midway, but it's just garder snakes and they're minding their own business.

The rumor that I had heard was that WWC was infested with water snakes, and that when you rode the ride, you more or less ran the risk of them washing into your boat whenever you hit the waves. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that at the end of the year when they drain that thing, they bull some disgusting things out of it, but probably not water snakes.

Ive seen snakes over in WWC while waiting in line, and when I worked on The Racer there were snakes that I used to see slither through the grass in the morning, but we had an understanding---the left me alone, I let them live! biggrin.gif

Ya see alot near rivertown. mostly when I ride the train to get to my work station I see alot of small ones. I got a pet snake. hes a python and he is only 4yrs old and is already 6.2 ft

I dont mean this offensively in any way but why do people like snakes for pets? Theyre not affectionate like dogs or cats they just sit in a tank and slither around. Why did you decide to get a pet snake?

hehe this one sleeps with me, I got 4 more smile.gif but hes the biggest. They play around to ,some days I go hide in my house and he finds me smile.gif there really good sleepers ,but they get up in the middle of the night in my room and eat the pet rabbits sad.gif

Speaking of snakes...

I was in the lazy river one morning several years ago right after Waterworks opened for the day...I think I was the only even in it yet. I was floating around the southern edge when I saw two of the WW employees with these big tong type tools at the edge of the lazy river in the bushes. I, of course, asked what they were doing as I went floating by... They said someone had seen a snake and they were trying to find it before it went into the lazy river!!

I'm about as phobic as you can get when it comes to snakes, so I'm looking all around me, paddling as fast as I can can trying to get to the exit. I'm sure I looked like a real moron...

SECOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Altho it would be cool to have a gieant snake in your house! or not

Did u have like 500 rabits????? wut the hell do u feed that thing???? i mean i have a 1ft long corn snake, but sorry i don't leep with it!!!!!!!!!

I DONT WANT TO KNOW WUT HE DID UNDER THE COVERS TO THOSE 4 SNAKES!!!!!!!!

DISTURBING IMAGES!!!!!! wacko.gifblink.gifwacko.gifwacko.gifwacko.gifwacko.gifwacko.gif

The post wouldn't let me have enough emotions!!!!!!

SECOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Altho it would be cool to have a gieant snake in your house! or not

Did u have like 500 rabits????? wut the hell do u feed that thing???? i mean i have a 1ft long corn snake, but sorry i don't leep with it!!!!!!!!!

I DONT WANT TO KNOW WUT HE DID UNDER THE COVERS TO THOSE 4 SNAKES!!!!!!!!

DISTURBING IMAGES!!!!!!       

The post wouldn't let me have enough emotions!!!!!!

Please use proper grammer. I know I'm not a mod, but I think they would appreciate(sp) it.