IJST4PKD

http://www.screamscape.com/html/pkd_-_italian_job_0.htm

Make sure to press the next buttons at the top to see all the pics...

Oh yeah, the reason I think pki is in a better location than pkd is because....

1. Ohio has a bigger population than Virginia because look how many members are on this forum as pki fans (1,730 members!)

2. Ohians are more "respectful" than Virginians because theres grafetii all over pkd?

3. Virginia is gehtoo and it shows a bad side of pkd as a family park.

Well, you have to admit that it makes sense that most people on this site are PKI fans...it is a PKI fan site after all. biggrin.gif

While OH has a bigger population than VA, PKD still draws from a larger regional market. (The population of the DC metro area alone is over 5 million...about 50% of the entire population of Ohio in one metro area just 75 miles from PKD...)

I will grant you the "respectful" part of of your post...not to put down other parks, but I've always found the crowds at PKI to be very orderly and respectful. There's a few bad eggs in every crowd, but by and large the guests at PKI seem to follow the rules...

Joel

• Like 1

Like I said. Virginia is a very gehtoo state! You will likely find gehtoo people at pkd everywhere you look. You can't miss them... You should see how gehtoo the schools are in Virginia too. laugh.gif We got people cussin to the teacher beating up teachers, disrespecting all day long. They got so stricked this year and Choas still won't stop. laugh.gif

^Um, no... Im not racies and will never be a racies. Im saying that like everyone including, blacks, whites, asian, spanish are all ghetto. If you ever go to pkd you will find all diff kinds of people being ghetto, dressed ghetto, acting ghetto. laugh.gif

Back on topic... I got mail from pkd like 2 days ago when I opened the mailbox. It's advertising Italian Job: Stunt Coaster so I guess that is 100% the name it will have. Sounds cheasy but oh well... gray track but probally the same layout and ride. Im still hoping its not the same layout and theme. We need a diff one... not 3 of them!!! sad.gif

So you think pkd is the only park that has all diff kinds of people.

As for the need of a diff one, I don't see it because you must not get out much and would never be on one of the others.

There's no point in having two cloned rides that are relatively close together. I'd much rather make a special trip to PKD if Sunt Coaster was different from Stunt Track than drive all the way to PKD and ride the same ride AGAIN just with a different name and different track colors. That's why I would want to drive 4 hours to PKD just to ride TR: Firefall, because it's a different experience than TR:TR at PKI!

And why exactly did PCW get IJ:ST in the first place? Rather, they should have given it to PGA to make up for the loss of Stealth (PC's Borg Assimilator). PCW already built Tomb Raider the year before (even though that's a worthless piece of crap), so they don't need IJ.

mad.gifsad.gif

• Like 1

I was saying that it would be of no need to be different for pkd804. Pkd804 don't get out much if he thinks pkd is the only place diff people go.

I don't even think we live in the same Virginia let alone go to the same Kings Dominion... Sure any crowd will have selective "misfits" but this by no means makes all of Virginia ghetto. I know for a fact that Northern Virginia (where I'm from) is a very nice area, so pkd804 must come from one of the not so great areas (aka the 804 area?)

• Like 1

The reason PCW probably got IJST this year was its performance. PCW was the number 2 Paramount Park, just a few notches behind PKI. While PGA could have benefitted from the ride, they are in the process of building up their waterpark to attract more families. That being said, I would ot be surprised if within the next couple of years, that all 5 Paramount Parks didn`t have IJST, (although it may be known as slightly different names at each park).

530 miles pki to pkd is relatively close together. laugh.gif It takes me 8hrs to drive to pkd from 200 miles closer than you. How can you do it in 4 from Mason?

I was saying that it would be of no need to be different for pkd804. Pkd804 don't get out much if he thinks pkd is the only place diff people go.

Yeah, sorry about the 4 hours thing. I should have put down 5+ hours instead of 4. Thanks for correcting me, Picard.

What's he mean by "different people?" I'm confused! blink.gif

• Like 1

Yes, exacaly the 804 area. Look at my username... "pkd804".It includes Richmond City, Chesterfield County, Henrico County and on. Come down here and you can see for yourself... lol. laugh.gif

Sorry,

Different People = Cambodian, White, Black, Spanish, Tai, Chinese, Japanese.

Get it now? huh.gif

Im telling you, im not racist... sad.gif

• 10 years later...

The reason PCW probably got IJST this year was its performance. PCW was the number 2 Paramount Park, just a few notches behind PKI. While PGA could have benefitted from the ride, they are in the process of building up their waterpark to attract more families. That being said, I would ot be surprised if within the next couple of years, that all 5 Paramount Parks didn`t have IJST, (although it may be known as slightly different names at each park).

Surprised?

Terp, who remembers.