Top Gun

screamingnight

Was Top Gun`s track ever red or was it always boring grey?

I have a good pic of it 10 years ago with the red track if i could figure out where to upload it to, or i could email it to you

Could you email it to me? My email is gothicpapasmurf@yahoo.com I know it is a weird screen name

sent two pics

Within the last couple of seasons the park has painted most of their attractions. If Nick central takes over HB land, then one can assume that most of those attractions will recieve a fresh coat of paint. That would put Top Gun and Drop Zone as the attractions having gone the longest without new paint. The DZ paint is fading, and IMO, Top Gun would look better with the red (or any other color other than silver) paint. The track color is just too close to the support color.

If you buy the picture set of the ki rides inside any of the gift shop it has a picture of top gun with the track red. There is actually a story behind it being grey, it was never supposed to be grey but because of a miscommunication between the GM and the people painting, it ended up grey. It involved them being confused between paint and primer.