Sleepy Hollow

RailRider

Yes, it takes around a week... week and a half to set-up a haunted attraction! So with (at the least) 5 attractions... I am guessing about a month and a half of set-up! This does not include set-up of park decoration. So starting the construction of Fearfest now seems about right!

I will be at the park in September (Toyota family day)... I will TRY to take some pics for a Fearfest preview! -Hauntguy

Rumor has had it that Feafest will be bigger and "badder" than previous years, and this may be a testament to that. I remember last year at the 9/11 tribute I was surprised to see the first visible Fearfest decorations, and this is a month earlier.

You are correct sir. This year we get to see the addition of the new "Scare Zone". I believe this will be the best Fearfest we've seen from its inception.

You can see that every year at this time of year I for one dont really care for fearfest never really did I am going to fearfest this year for the last time ..but now that winterfest is coming back thats were the money and guests will be going including myself.