IJ Uniforms

Reclaimer

Quick question, as I'm curious...though I'm sure I know the answer to this question.

Are the special uniforms for the IJ crew only to be used this year, for its first season, or do you think it's a permanent thing?

Also, do you get to keep your uniforms or do you have to turn them back in?

I really love those uniforms, and would die to be able to buy one from somebody if it wasn't to be used after this season, and if it is allowed. (Doubtful, but I'm asking, just in case!)

We wear the grey shirts when the temperature high is supposed to be above 85, black when it is below. Yes we get to keep them, and no you cant them. Also if you havn't noticed we wear different shorts, we wear park issued Cargo Shorts (the same worn in Boomerang Bay). Like any other different uniforms for rides, this will probably be the only year for them.

The worst is when you're just walking into the park for a shift, and people see you in your uniform and start asking you questions about the ride. How long is the line? Is it open yet? Why did it break down before? You're just like WTF, I just got here, I have no clue.

I was wearing the IJST T-shirt a few weeks back and a group of people came up to me and where like "Where is it? What's it like? How long is the line?" It's like they're interigating you and I'm not even an employee!

Why would they change the plates? It doesnt need a plate at all since it's parked.

Or maybe it'l go back to florida for the offseason. ANyways Photo trailers are not temporary.

If the trailer is a permanent resident don't they have a limited amount of time to change the plates over? Also, The SOB trailer was gone for a short time at the beginning of the year so it was temporary. They brought it back once the season was in full swing but if it was not a permanent fixture. Why would they haul it back to Florida for the off season? Do they use them for other parks during our off season?

you get to keep all the shirts that they made for the crew though? you dont have to turn them in at the end of the season? Does the sups get the same shirt or do they have the regular white shirt?

The sups on IJST have the white shirts.