Cedar Point

Demon Drop is a "signature ride"? biggrin.gif

I had also heard that GL's version of Demon Drop was also for sale. All things considered, those first generation free falls have lasted quite a while.

I was at CP several years ago in line for Demon Drop when the car didn't stop at the first brake point as usual...it continued on the track and was stopped at the second brake point. Those brakes grabbed really hard and the whole thing shook. Dust/dirt was also flying because the car didn't normally go out that far. The people in the car were stuck there on their backs for like 20 min, before they finally were able to get out. The ride was then closed for the rest of the day...

ITAL Link to Demon Drop

If you have $250,000 laying around you can have your very own First Gen Free Fall from Intamin. Doesnt surprise me that DD is getting the axe. CP is trying really hard to revamp the front of the park and create more of a boardwalk section like the park orginially had.

CP has added Wicked Twister and MaxAir both in this area. Look for their next major coaster to go here.

ITAL is the place where most parks sell their old rides and I have never seen KC or the tiques listed. KC will probably be used for spare parts for ShockWave at PKD since TOGO is out of buisness. I have heard that the tiques will return once again when HBL becomes Nick Central.