The summer of 05

Captain Nemo

Yeah, summer? What summer? I have been in class at UC all summer too. And with this being week 9 of ten weeks before finals, I am going to be very busy the next three weeks! I`ll have a nice break the first two weeks in September before I begin co-oping again (and even that is a break from school!)

Yeah, summer? What summer? I have been in class at UC all summer too. And with this being week 9 of ten weeks before finals, I am going to be very busy the next three weeks! I`ll have a nice break the first two weeks in September before I begin co-oping again (and even that is a break from school!)

Wow, that sounds just like me. Finals, 2 weeks off, then co-op. Scary, lol

I hate the end of summer. The only postitive is football is almost here. But, don't fret. There's still some time to squeeze in one more trip. Mine will probably be to Geauga Lake since I've never been there. If not, one more trip to PKI. I have a friend who works The Beast that I want to meet. We butted heads at first, but then acted like grown men and talked it out. He will be the first employee I've ever met and he works my favorite coaster. I hope he's there the day I decide to go, if I do go. I also want to thank any employees here on this board. The one day that I have been this year was absolutely fantastic and the employees helped make it that way. Great ride ops, food service people and all others. They changed my mind. I used to think that Cedar Point's employees were the best, but now I say PKI has the best.

My summer has been busy working @DELL in West Chester. I'm looking forward to the fall coming up. Its been a hott summer working in the warehouse there. I'm looking forward to the leaves changing, football season GO BENGALS WHO DEY!!! The cool weather,cool breezes,fearfest...