Adam's Family Coaster

felix

I've read so much about this possible new coaster, Supposedly the next ride....Verticle drop coaster...Located by FOF....Great theming...But i have never seen anything on it. Does anyone have a link to view renderings of the ride since i've herd that PKI did have pics of what it would look like in a poll that they had avalible to the public for the next possible ride choices?

Id really like to see what it is sketched out to look like.

I've read so much about this possible new coaster, Supposedly the next ride....Verticle drop coaster...Located by FOF....Great theming...But i have never seen anything on it.  Does anyone have a link to view renderings of the ride since i've herd that PKI did have pics of what it would look like in a poll that they had avalible to the public for the next possible ride choices?

Id really like to see what it is sketched out to look like.

I wouldnt expect to see it anytime soon because paramount execs are in talks to get the rights to the addams and yeah I too have been told if PKI gets it it would be located by FOF. I hear it was gonna be the 2005 main attraction but the rights to addams were halted/delayed.

And combat dude I have been told by my superviser Paramount really wants to put that coaster in their parks and are going aggressively after the property I'd say expect it but not soon.

wanna know more go here

http://www.pkicentral.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4882

If they put in the Top Gun: Supersonic ride, would they be replacing the current TG? I wouldn't think they would want two TG rides. I'd Imagine they just wouldn't theme it to TG. A more logical choice would be a Star Trek theme like Borg's.

If they put in the Top Gun: Supersonic ride, would they be replacing the current TG? I wouldn't think they would want two TG rides. I'd Imagine they just wouldn't theme it to TG. A more logical choice would be a Star Trek theme like Borg's.

That was really for PKD they dont have a Top Gun coaster.

Back to the Adam's Family coaster...So it was or will most likley be located by FOF? And does any one have pics or a description of what this ride would look like or be like?

I'd say yes it would most likey be located behind FOF why?I mean there is really no where else to put it it was suppose to be placed where IJ:ST is now.. paramount should install it as soon as they get the okay from the addams estate.

Unbelievable! I just went to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay site and saw their Vertical B&M Drop coaster “Sheikra†That thing is so sweet! We have to get that ride, (1) because it has a 200 ft 90 Degree drop and I bet it would so smooth which we need at PKI and (2) The thing is a people eater! From looking at pictures of the train, It seriously has 3 rows of 8! It takes 24 at a time, that is perfect.

I want this ride next, Just picture this thing built back in that wooded ravine behind FOF with a Hai=unted manchine as the station and all fogged fogged out at night...Gives me goose bumps thinking about it!

B&M Verticle drop Coaster Adam's Family FOR 07 PLEASE!

It wouldnt be a B&M The ride would be something like this....

You Enter the Addams Family Mansion and go into the study and have preshow with Thing after the preshow the fireplace explodes into a huge flame and a secret passageway opens you walk up into the attic where uncle fester has built a new invention and wants you to be the first to try it out as you are waiting for the coaster to go with out no warning you are blasted down to the addams family basment stright into the family catacombs and out of an open grave as you are spinning & twirling around the addams family graveyard you have to dodge gravestones etc. and then you go into the another open-grave and then the ride stops and you are greeted by your new family members..your apart of the Addams Family It's an Addams Family Reunion~!

Giggling green ghost...How tall and fast would the coaster be????

How tall would the coaster be or how tall would the Addams Mansion be? The first drop is a 90 degree drop right down into the addams catacombs ! How fast would the coaster be I really cant say....just PM me if you have any questions.