FearFest Attractions!

King Bowser

Ugh...Having the Osbournes starring in their own haunted maze is like having the Olsen twins backing IJ:ST. 'Cept it would be called The Olsen Twins: Driving School. laugh.gif

Seriously, though, an MTV scare zone would be a bad idea; there's no aspect of MTV that could be used for a haunted attraction.

Also, when you went through Curse of the Crypt last year, did ANYONE remember a short mummy with glasses lunging out from the darkness? Yeah, that was me! We had a rough time doing the Crypt 'cause the managers were so strict on what we could and could not do. That, and the fact that we ended FearFest with only 7 people working our maze.

I might of spotted you now that u mention it. But maybe it wasn't... it was hard to tell of the actors. The only actor I remember was the actor to the entrance of the tunnel, lol. I'm just a MTV freak... but I agree... It would be pointless for a FF attraction. Believe me, I don't kno what I was thinking. I just heard the word MTV and flipped out. lol it's all in a good joke, right? laugh.gif

Actually, when the show first came on... it had the highest ratings on MTV... People then lost the want to watch it. But if PKI were to introduce the show back... People would not have a problem to remember it. But that isn't enough to create an entire attraction after. This is where a well thought out theme and pre-show elements come in to play.

Outside that attraction, a short video can be looped that would re-introduce the show and lay out the theme of the haunt. Also, in the park maps, in the attraction description it could bring up the MTV show.

But I don't know if this is what PKI is doing, but it's my solution to incorporating the MTV theme into Fearfest! -Hauntguy