Eiffel Tower Ride or Not?

Captain Obvious

I've always considered it a ride, and they list it as a ride in all of their maps and such. I think any elevator or similar object at a theme park is usually a ride. They'd got similar rides at just about every park, outside of Orlando, that I've been to.

• 1 month later...

I have always enjoyed the tower because when i am angry or depressed or just in a bad mood it is a great place to go to just sit and think... at the top or the bottom... and it always cheers me up and makes my day better...which is what a ride is supposed to do right?

Since the ride bears an identification number and permit from the Ohio Department of Agriculture`s Ride Safety Division, I believe that the state of Ohio considers the Eiffel Tower as a ride. I also, btw, consider the Eiffel Tower as a ride.

I concur 100%. The Eiffel Tower is indeed a ride, though a mild one.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

:chef:

Like I've said before: My standard definition of a ride at PKI, no matter how mild, is anytime a guest moves without their own free will... you don't press the p button, you don't know the emergency procedures etc.... That's my definition, and it fits every ride in the rides pool that I know of except Water Maze.

Look I dont want to get snotty and harp on everyone's tune, but it is a ride, it has some complicated evac and emergency procedures, something the guests don't know about, as far as what to do in certain situations.

Because of that, and my aforementioned rule, I consider it a ride, and nothing makes it worse, then people denying it is....