Indiana Jones?

Braves0511

AE was built before Paramount owned the park I believe. Later on paramoutn just added some of the music and sound clips in the station from Indiana Jones. The sound clips "Now boarding the express to outpost 5" were ther originalyl I believe but the Indy music was added later when paramount took over, however it says nothing in a park brouchure about it being themed to Indiana Jones because Paramount doesnt own the rights to make an Indiana Jones themed attraction, speildberg does and he gave them to disney. I think thats whats up, correct me if I am wrong.

Yeah you're right, Di$ney has the righs to that. That is probably one of the reasons that Adventure Express isn't heavily themed like it could be.

One cool thing I have noticed is that Adventure Express is the Express to Outpost Five right? Well on the side of the Son of Beast station, as seen from the Eiffel Tower - it says Outpost 5 and has that Biohazard symbol thingy.

I watched Iniana Jones last night and it is a paramount movie, so why didn't they theme Adventure Express too it outright, instead of the generic jungle adventure we have now?

Well if you look in the tunnel before the frist lift hill you will see a dead Indiana Jones on the right. Disneyland does have a Indiana Jones ride that is way better than any coaster I have been on.

Oh well thanks, I just saw the big paramount logo plastered on the screen in the first scene and wondered. as a matter of fact in the special features some body says that in the opening scene of "Raiders" they used that particular mt. in the background because it looked just like the Paramount logo. cowboy.gif

Yes you are correct George Lucas gave the indy and star wars rights to disney just like Steven Spielberg's company Amblin Entertainment gave the rights to this years blockbuster movie War Of The Worlds to Universal Studios.

I dont believe thats confirmed yet as to who is getting the rights.

Yes you are correct George Lucas gave the indy and star wars rights to disney just like Steven Spielberg's company Amblin Entertainment gave the rights to this years blockbuster movie War Of The Worlds to Universal Studios.

I dont believe thats confirmed yet as to who is getting the rights.

Scooby is right Universal already has some of the props from WOTW on their backlot studios tour.

But that doesnt mean they have the rights, they have some probs and a display, when I asked Jeff Seibert about this back in January he explained that Universal ony had these props and the display because they were open year round where as none of the paramount parks could feature a display since they were not open, from what I've heard negotiations are being made with Amblin and the company who did the special effects for the movie and that it may be quite awhile before either the Universal or Paramount parks get a WOTW themed ride.