8/25 No Lines

Delirium13

*Sorry If This a little hard to understand I'm kinda tired because I've been up since 6.

Me and some friends Decided to go up to the park yestarday, Here's the Short trip Report.

We got to the Park around 1:30 and Went Straight to Delirium for the first ride of the season on it. I really missed that ride we rode it twice in a row with no lines. Next we went to Drop Zone, Walk-On, and then to Face/0ff which was also a Walk-On. We Headed over to Vortex next and that was also a walk-on.

We Stopped for a late lunch and then we rode Dodgems A lot of times without having to get off, headed over to The Beast which we also walked on. It was my smoothest ride on The Beast ever.

Around 5 we headed over to the water park until about 7, and then we watched the star search ive thing, got something to eat, rode The Beast again and then left.

It was a great day overall and I think anyone else lucky enough to get to go yestarday would agree.

On my trip the first week of August, the Wednesday was a walk on day, but the Thursday had lines - not BAD lines, but lines. A park employee told me that usually Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays are slower, and I guess I can understand that to a point.

Anyway - that's my 2 cents.